1. thank you wulf :)

2. Can we set the raters to less than 1? ie 0.4 - at the moment it auto-updates to either 0 or 1.

3. (13:29:54) | [Oxide] 22:29 [Error] XpBooster plugin failed to compile!

(13:29:54) | [Oxide] 22:29 [Error] XpBooster.cs(190,23): error CS0023: The `.' operator cannot be applied to operand of type `Rust.Xp.Agent'

Does this mean that I don't have the updated version of Oxide too ?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, it's a multiplier, not a rate.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468011429,1468011419][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Your server is using an old Rust and Oxide version.

5. ok. cool ill update then.

6. I know what causes this error, players killing sleepers...

[Oxide] 16:56 [Info] [Death Notes] Sleeping esqueletiquis was shot in the Hip by [DUNG] JETFLY_718 with a Hunting Bow from 0m.
    [Oxide] 16:56 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerSleepEnded' on plugin 'XpBooster v0.3.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

7. Could it be changed so we can set below 1x? Such as the crafting controller

8. FTM

FTM

I've tried setting it to x1000 and it still doesn't change anything when getting exp.

9. Does it make any mistake on exp on the player? or is just an error we shouldnt worry about?

10. Code:
    16:15:54) | [Oxide] 16:15 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerSleepEnded' on plugin 'XpBooster v0.3.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (16:15:54) | [Oxide] 16:15 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.XpBooster.OnPlayerSleepEnded (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.XpBooster.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2016
  11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's just the welcome bonus, shouldn't cause any issues.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468022404,1468022373][/DOUBLEPOST]
    If I change it to floats, yes, but it's a multiplier not a rate like CC, so it'd be a bit odd.

12. Not sure if this is the right thread, but im getting this!

(21:59:56) | [Oxide] 20:00 [Warning] Calling hook OnXpEarn resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: CraftingController - 0.02 (Single), XpBooster (0.04 (Single))

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can't use both as they do the same thing, set CraftingController's rate to 0 or don't use this plugin.

14. im still getting the 'Convert' is an ambguos reference between 'System.convert after updating
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468031219][/DOUBLEPOST]strike last comment i uploaded and old version on mistake

15. I keep seeing this in RCON Console for CraftingController

[Oxide] 19:35 [Warning] Calling hook OnXpEarn resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: CraftingController - 0.2 (Single), XpBooster (0.8 (Single))
    [Oxide] 19:35 [Warning] Calling hook OnXpEarn resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: CraftingController - 0.8 (Single), XpBooster (3.2 (Single))
    [Oxide] 19:35 [Warning] Calling hook OnXpEarn resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: CraftingController - 0.2 (Single), XpBooster (0.8 (Single))

I've searched config files and .cs files for this conflict and can't seem to locate it anywhere.

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

See XpBooster | Page 8 | Oxide.

17. Isn't there a place I can edit something to make the numbers match? I notice that CraftingController seems to be set on 0.2... I don't see anywhere in the .cs file or config that I can make an impact on that number though. I can't even find OnXpEarn in the CraftingController .cs

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Set CraftingController's rate setting in its config to 1.0 or downgrade to the previous version. They do the same thing, you can't have both.

19. I understand that they do the same thing. I was just going to take it out of CraftingController, but I see absolutely nowhere in this mod that has any call to XP. Kinda confused on how they do the same thing when nothing in CraftingController hooks into OnXpEarn.

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

CraftingController hooks one of the same hooks XpBooster does, otherwise it wouldn't conflict. Setting the crafting rate setting to 1.0 in the CraftingController config will prevent the conflict and allow XpBooster to control the crafting Xp amount.