1. i just try, and it's not possible for the moment, if you set 0.5, the config file will change the value for 0
    [DOUBLEPOST=1467976057][/DOUBLEPOST]
    if you want to reduce xp, i suppose you should do it. But for the moment you can't :/

2. Wulf,could u set someone own high xpbooster while others have low xpbooster?
    Thanks for this plugin

3. Hey guys,

So I installed the plugin and changed the values to find the right setting that I like.
    These are my settings:
    Code:
      "AnimalKills": 20,
      "Crafting": 20,
      "Gathering": 20,
      "GatherTime": 20,
      "HeliDamage": 20,
      "ItemCollection": 20,
      "ItemConsumption": 20,
      "ItemOwnership": 20,
      "LootFinding": 20,
      "LootSmashing": 20,
      "TrapSnaps": 20,
      "UsePermissions": false,
      "WelcomeBonus": 0
    The Problem right now is that the XP only seem to get boosted on the first hit on a tree, for example. Then, when I change the tree and wait for a few seconds, the boost is back again, but only for the first hit. Can anyone help me?

4. Change gathertime

5. Changing Gathertime doesn't work. I've tried severeal values now. The first hit on a node/tree has the xp boost, the hits after that don't.

6. Code:
    (13:11:01) | [Oxide] 13:11 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerSleepEnded' on plugin 'XpBooster v0.3.0' (FormatException: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list.)
    (13:11:01) | [Oxide] 13:11 [Debug]   at System.String.FormatHelper (System.Text.StringBuilder result, IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.String.Format (IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.String.Format (System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.XpBooster.Lang (System.String key, System.String id, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.XpBooster.OnPlayerSleepEnded (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.XpBooster.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

7. What oxide build do you have?

8. What is a value max to green xp that defines you have??

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated XpBooster with a new update entry:

10. [Oxide] 08:50 [Error] XpBooster plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 08:50 [Error] XpBooster.cs(190,23): error CS0023: The `.' operator cannot be applied to operand of type `Rust.Xp.Agent'

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You're using an outdated Oxide build, see the Note on the Overview.

12. Ohhhhh ok. Sorry. Thanks for all the hard work :D

13. @Wulf hi!

Thanks for your work! Oxide have any command to check/view player's level and xp ? It´s for Admins inspecion.

14. barrels rise much xp

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Oxide, see the note on the Overview.

Possibly, though that may make more sense in a separate plugin.

Change it in the config then.

16. Wulf, is there any way to add some xp to player\steamid ?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not without a plugin making the commands.

18. ahh, maybe you tell me the right way to look into? =)