1. It would be interesting to adapt this mod for use kits xp. Would you know how to use it? There are servers that already used in prerelease.
    By the way, great job.

2. I know, but so if I hit a rock I will gain more xp than lvl, but if I crafting something I get more lvl than xp , I want the opposite !!

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That would be best to be added directly to that plugin.

Levels are based off XP earned, that's the whole point of them. If you want more levels, give more XP.

4. But for how long? When a player is not considered "mew"?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

When they have died once they are no longer new.

6. Oh, really? as I do to nerf it?

7. Ok thx nice feature :) would be cold to see an implementation of xp as a reward for quest plugin. So we could make daily quests and so for expong ;)

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's probably something the other plugins should add.

Not sure what you mean by that.

9. @Wulf

The game in the modified server is with this logic , if you play on a 10x server and do 100 cupboards, you're all bp ! That's why it wrong you conclude that crafting something > loot that is, you're not getting what you really need to go up in level , the correct is to get everything to go up!

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can give them as much as you want, just set the config multipliers. You level up as you meet the XP requirements for each level.

11. i edit my comment
    [DOUBLEPOST=1467951438][/DOUBLEPOST]then , I tried, but i can't define that lvl > xp , help me, you could define for me?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1467951760][/DOUBLEPOST]i need 10xp for up 1 lvl, it's easy or difficult ?

12. FTM

FTM

Wulf, is there a way to just give players 100% exp on connect?

13. Code:
    [Oxide] 01:34 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerSleepEnded' on plugin 'XpBooster v0.3.0' (FormatException: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list.)
    [Oxide] 01:34 [Debug]   at System.String.FormatHelper (System.Text.StringBuilder result, IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.String.Format (IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.String.Format (System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.XpBooster.Lang (System.String key, System.String id, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.XpBooster.OnPlayerSleepEnded (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.XpBooster.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016
  14. [Oxide] 10:05 [Error] XpBooster plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 10:05 [Error] XpBooster.cs(190,23): error CS0023: The `.' operator cannot be applied to operand of type `Rust.Xp.Agent'

15. You need to update Oxide
    [DOUBLEPOST=1467966363][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks for this plugin Wulf !

16. Is it possible to set something else than multipliers of 1x? For example to reduce gained exp by 50% set to 0.5 - will it work?

17. ok, thx

18. [Oxide] 02:36 [Error] XpBooster plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 02:36 [Error] XpBooster.cs(190,23): error CS0023: The `.' operator cannot be applied to operand of type `Rust.Xp.Agent'

19. Read 3 post above...

20. IT WORK PERFECTLY , THANKS

well, I want reduce xp I should set it ?