UFilter

Moved

Total Downloads: 575 - First Release: Jul 1, 2016 - Last Update: Jan 20, 2017

5/5, 6 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Anything before that log portion?

2. No, just player chat, error, then who joined the server. Actually I havent seen anyone else get it except Mr.Moo and
    finn kickback.com which i guess its related to advertising?

3. Hello Wulf!

It seems like theres a problem when clearing the Profanity list - even though i do this, upload the empty file and reloads the plugin - then all the words are still "Working" as filters, but not showing in the config ?:/

Nevermind i just removed the "Custom" list of words in the plugin file :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2017
  4. Also breaks better chat mute and also quests makes players double chat. Was just trying out quests and found that out removed it went back to normal. But I have to use rustadmin now to mute players because when they are muted they can chat then get console spam

5. Yep and I have kinda problem with PlayerChallenges, need to reloadthem after all plugins are loaded cause it breaks them to show titles in chat, but not sure happenned only today after restart. will test later more

6. yo wulf.

when players type their cordinates they get kicked, is there any good way to allow that?

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's triggering because it looks like a domain name, but not sure why it is erroring. Could I see your config please?

Any time other plugins also modify the chat, compatibility has to be added. If BetterChat Mute has an option to check it, I can add support for it.

If they are typing them with periods (coordinates aren't usually formatted with periods) it will show up as an IP address if they use 4 spaces. Coordinates are generally only 3 parts, so not sure how they would be triggering it.

Data files require you to have the plugin unloaded first, otherwise it will be saved from memory when the plugin is reloaded or unloaded.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  8. Config file

Attached Files:

9. Wulf,
    There seems to be a problem with the plugin. As already stated it breaks better chat mute. But furthermore it does not censor only bad language words with the astericks, it just doesnt post the chat at all if any word in the sentence is filtered. I have tried both with the warn option on and off.

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The * replacement setting only works when you have "censor" as the action for profanity.

11. Thank you. That worked. However better chat mute is still broken. I'm sure you and Lazer will get the plugins to play nicely.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Trying to work out a way, but I don't see a way so far to avoid the duplicate chat as both send their own chat in one way or another.

13. Wulf,

I have crafty little players. They found a way around the filter in about 20 min. Not sure you are aware of this, but if they use any type of character before or after the word it will allow it. For example: dang, .dang dang< dang} =dang So basically any non letter character will allow it thru the filter. Is there any way to stop this?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, I'll add a fix for it.

15. I have an issue if you use this plugin with HWClans. (Hurtworld)
    All text is double.

Also UFilter makes chat text white (playername and text)

Changeing : "Check Chat (true/false)": to false fix the issue but then nothing seems to work then?
    (Swearing is still possible)

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

They will conflict as both handle the chat on their own.

17. Hi Wolf! Help me please with
    Calling hook OnBetterChat resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: UFilter - True (Boolean), BetterChatMute (False (Boolean))
    Calling hook OnUserChat resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: UFilter - True (Boolean), BetterChatMute (False (Boolean))

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

They will conflict, there isn't a way to make them work right now.

19. Bad, the filter is removed from BetterChat + add BetterChatMute. Without bad.

20. Calling hook OnBetterChat resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: UFilter - True (Boolean), Quests (lol (String))

Wasn't a problem before