UFilter

Moved

Total Downloads: 575 - First Release: Jul 1, 2016 - Last Update: Jan 20, 2017

5/5, 6 likes
  1. I was not certain how to do it correctly, but pushed the code up: mspeedie/Rust-Plugin-Fixes Am I supposed to do a pull request then update it? I'm not certain what the process is. When I developed code it was always closed source as my employers were seeking patents or they were trade secrets. Any guidance on the correct process is welcome.

I posted all my code fixes and enhancements there.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

All plugins are are/will be located at uMod Plugins. Keep in mind that this is a universal plugin though, so it can't have game-specific code in it without #if checks. Adding colors for groups can easily be universal though as can the color formatting (<color is not universal).

3. @Wulf can you please add back the replacement word functionality? I relied on that and just realized it was changed. I don't want to replace characters with symbols, I want to replace words with words. It's big feel functionality for my server.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll see about adding it back as an option.

5. Code:
    /ufilter add "f.u.c.k"
    was added but when i type: f.u.c.k no warning... try with fu.ck and get warning.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Do you try with "f.u.c.k"? Because that's what you entered. :p If fu.ck worked, then it was already there.

7. your word return as same => nothing

fu.ck was not found on data file...

f.u.c.k yes at the end of file
    Code:
        "f.u.c.k"
      ]
    }
    for test, try with w.t.f and same => nothing
    Code:
    w.tf
    => nothing
    Code:
    wt.f
    => nothing
    Code:
    wtf.
    => warning

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Looks like it is picking it up as a domain name. I'll have to change it up a bit.

9. How can i remove that bad language message?
    I just want to see the warning letter.
    @Wulf

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not sure what you're asking. Warning letter?

11. I wanna only warning letter.I dont wanna censor or another anything

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

"Action for profanity": "",

13. How can i erase bad words with warning letter?

14. Can you be more specific? What do you mean with warning letter? You mean the text? Then chech the lang settings

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

"block" for the action.