UFilter

Moved

Total Downloads: 575 - First Release: Jul 1, 2016 - Last Update: Jan 20, 2017

5/5, 6 likes
  1. how can you add unwanted words to use as a profanity filter?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That hasn't been added yet. The Overview is updated for the new version coming soon.

3. ahhh ok looking for a filter since it has been stripped away from betterchat

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll be releasing it fairly soon.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated UFilter with a new update entry:

6. lol that was VERY quick lol

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It was mostly done already, just didn't get all of what I wanted in yet, so it'll get some changes over time yet.

8. Yo wulf!

(19:11:56) | Calling hook OnUserChat resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: BetterChat - True (Boolean), UFilter (True (Boolean))

you know any good fix for this? =)

9. was going to ask how does it know what is profanity found the long list in the data file :D

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I added a bunch of defaults in the plugin.

Update BetterChat.

11. Easy like that, thx man! :)

12. UFilter 4.00 error

Code:
    18:57 [Stacktrace]   at System.String.FormatHelper (System.Text.StringBuilder result, IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.String.Format (IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.String.Format (System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Hurtworld.Libraries.Covalence.HurtworldPlayer.Message (System.String message, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.UFilter.OnUserChat (IPlayer player, System.String message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.UFilter.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

13. Can this be used with Mute for better chat? like say if someone uses profanity it can mute them for X amount of time?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please provide the actual error above that.

It works with BetterChat; it has no specific integration with BC Mute.

15. How does profanity in names work? I have it on true but it doesn't seem to be working? Also is it supposed to replace the 'bad word' with '****' or just say ''Profanity is not allowed on this server"? My players really miss them unicorns.

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It blocks it by default. The replacement only happens if you have change the action to "censor" in the config. I might need to re-think it a bit though.

17. Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnUserConnected' on plugin 'UFilter v4.0.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

18. I just noticed I got the same thing happen

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Do you know the name of the person? Full log or error would be good too.

20. Code:
    19:23 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnUserConnected' on plugin 'UFilter v4.0.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    19:23 [Stacktrace]   at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Covalence.RustPlayer.Rename (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.UFilter.OnUserConnected (IPlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.UFilter.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    This is inside log
    and this in console
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnUserConnected' on plugin 'UFilter v4.0.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Rewards] Mr.Moo got 50 as a welcome reward
    [Rewards] Data saved
    *********/*******/Mr.Moo joined [windows/******]