StartupCommands

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,464 - First Release: Jan 13, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 28, 2017

5/5, 12 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sure, why not?

2. how should the config looks like?

"Commands": [
    "server.globalchat true",
    "server.stability false",
    server.hostname "[TEST] Rustafield/tp/move/bla/test"
    ],
    or smth like this?
    "server.hostname "[TEST]Rustafield/tp/move/bla/test""

how should i do it with the "" ??

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

"server.hostname \"[TEST]Rustafield/tp/move/bla/test\""

You need to escape any " inside each line with \.

4. Code:
    [Debug]   at NLua.MetaFunctions.GetMethodInternal (LuaState luaState) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.MetaFunctions.GetMethod (LuaState luaState) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper native-to-managed) NLua.MetaFunctions:GetMethod (KeraLua.LuaState)
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) KeraLua.NativeMethods:LuaNetPCall (intptr,int,int,int)
      at KeraLua.Lua.LuaNetPCall (IntPtr luaState, Int32 nArgs, Int32 nResults, Int32 errfunc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaLib.LuaPCall (LuaState luaState, Int32 nArgs, Int32 nResults, Int32 errfunc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Got this trying to use /autocmd list command ingame!

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check the error above that bit, what you gave us only the debug info.

6. Ok i well have to use the logs to get the Red text

7. How would you use this for your server description with multiple lines? Since I can't use \n as a line break is there another way to have multiple lines? For example: "My Rust Server\nFeatures:\n- 2x gather\n- 3x xp\n etc..."

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You should be able to use \n. You also don't need this, Rust has a server.cfg file.

9. Ya I use gameservers and I added +server.description "text" and also added that to the serverauto.cfg but whenever my server restarts it shows 1 as the description. I'll probably have to create a ticket, I just wanted to see if there was a way around it with this.

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You wouldn't add the + or - before them when using them in the .cfg, but you'd need to use the server.cfg (manually create it) not the serverauto.cfg.

11. This mod is not working (auto.commands not found) even after completely removing the mod and restarting the server

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's not a command, it's a permission. How are you trying to use it?

13. I'm aware it's a permission, but executing the permission results the "not found". I'm executing the comment to grant permissions straight into the server console (through remote desktop, not F1)

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you upload your latest oxide/logs please?

15. Code:
    [Oxide] 19:21 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdAutoCommand' on plugin 'autocommands v0.2.4' (IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.)
    [Oxide] 19:21 [Debug]   at NLua.MetaFunctions.GetMethodInternal (LuaState luaState) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.MetaFunctions.GetMethod (LuaState luaState) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper native-to-managed) NLua.MetaFunctions:GetMethod (KeraLua.LuaState)
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) KeraLua.NativeMethods:LuaNetPCall (intptr,int,int,int)
      at KeraLua.Lua.LuaNetPCall (IntPtr luaState, Int32 nArgs, Int32 nResults, Int32 errfunc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaLib.LuaPCall (LuaState luaState, Int32 nArgs, Int32 nResults, Int32 errfunc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2016
  16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I need more info.... what did you use, what your config is, etc.

17. Um i just redone the server not to long ago and this is frist time putting this on the server sense then, its the new config

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Okay, and what was the exact command you used?

19. /autocmd add but there it's not that the permission is not working, When i enter it with this normal command.

Oxide.grant user name permission

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The /autocmd requires an argument, likely why it is erroring.

I'd need to know exactly what you are entering for granting the permission too, skimping on the info won't help me help you. ;)