StartupCommands

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,464 - First Release: Jan 13, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 28, 2017

5/5, 12 likes
  1. You read my mind! I was about to ask you if that was possible.
    Brilliant, just brilliant.
    Thank you!

2. as I can do auto restart?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There's no way for a plugin to restart your server, you'd need an external script or program. The restart command is Rust is just a shutdown command. If you wanted timed shutdowns though, I'd recommend Timed Execute instead.

4. You have a script to auto restart?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If self-hosting, Oxide provides one in each download, otherwise you'd need to contact your host to see if the offer a way.

6. any way to make automatic reset every 4 hours?

7. Be careful, this plugin has "server.stability false".. just set to true if you want stability available

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Or just remove it. The default will likely get changed in the re-write.

9. It say's when i try to use permission to allow a player, comes up saying in the console no Permission found!
    Also i type it out like you have it and its not working!

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This actually only uses Rust's auth levels right now. I'm not sure why I have the Overview showing permissions.

11. Also when i use ingame command i get nothing telling me that i added this command to the autocommand list at all.

I wanted to use this so i would turn on the Server.radiation because it is not enabled buy defualt!

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What is the exact command you used? You can use server.cfg for any settings too. This plugin was made before the cfg files really existed.

13. Now that server.cfg i didnt no about that, The command is server.radiation 1 or true in console
    [DOUBLEPOST=1448912868][/DOUBLEPOST]

For the plugin just as it show ingame for me /autocmd add the server command and never seem to show a messeage that it was added.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1448914494][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Code:
    [Oxide] 3:05 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdAutoCommand' on plugin 'autocomm
    ands v0.2.4' (IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.)
    [Oxide] 3:05 PM [Debug]   at NLua.MetaFunctions.GetMethodInternal (LuaState luaS
    tate) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.MetaFunctions.GetMethod (LuaState luaState) [0x00000] in <filename unk
    nown>:0
      at (wrapper native-to-managed) NLua.MetaFunctions:GetMethod (KeraLua.LuaState)  at (wrapper managed-to-native) KeraLua.NativeMethods:LuaNetPCall (intptr,int,i
    nt,int)
      at KeraLua.Lua.LuaNetPCall (IntPtr luaState, Int32 nArgs, Int32 nResults, Int3
    2 errfunc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaLib.LuaPCall (LuaState luaState, Int32 nArgs, Int32 nResults, Int32
    errfunc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System
    .Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args) [0x000
    00] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown
    >:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String hookname, System.
    Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[]

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sounds like you're not quoting the command. Use quotation marks around it.

15. i cant seem to fit a full description it only shows the first letter of my description

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

See my reply to you in the other thread of yours.

17. Hey guys,
    Do I need to put that commands in (Autocommands.json) "Commands" or "ConsoleCommand" ?

Code:
    {
      "Messages": {
        "AlreadyAdded": "{command} is already on the auto command list!",
        "ChatHelp": "Use /autocmd add|remove command to add or remove an auto command",
        "CommandAdded": "{command} has been added to the auto command list!",
        "CommandRemoved": "{command} has been removed from the auto command list!",
        "ConsoleHelp": "Use auto.command add|remove command to add or remove an auto command",
        "NoPermission": "You do not have permission to use this command!",
        "NotListed": "{command} is not on the auto command list!",
        "UnknownAction": "Unknown command action! Use add or remove"
      },
      "Settings": {
        "AuthLevel": 2,
        "ChatCommand": "autocmd",
        "ChatName": "SERVER",
        "ChatNameHelp": "HELP",
        "Commands": [
          "server.globalchat true",
          "server.stability false",
          "server.description "Hello and Welcome on our Modded Nachtschicht Server \n Server Features: \n 1.Gather x30 except Sulfur [x12] & HQM [x60] \n 2.Bulkcraft(Instacraft) \n 3.Quicksmelt \n 4.Autodoors \n 5.Custom Loot \n 6.Clans + Friendly Fire \n 7.Enhanced Hammer \n 8. Deathnotes \n 9.Limited Ladders \n 10.Teleport / Home system \n 11.Quicksort \n 12.Rankme \n 13.Remover Tool \n 14. Skip night \n 15 ZLevelsRemasterd (Level System) \n 16.Kits(Beginner,Supply,Thanks) \n 17.Sign Artist \n and much more ! \n \n Have Fun \n Your G-E-C Nachtschicht Team \n \n Visit our Webside for more Informations !"",
          "server.url "http://steamcommunity.com/groups/NachtschichtgecRUST"",
          "server.headerimage "http://orig09.deviantart.net/4e23/f/2015/260/6/1/616c46db839f73d590a921c90fd23b11-d99vy8n.jpg""
        ],
        "ConsoleCommand": "auto.command"
      }
    }

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Commands. You really don't need to use this plugin at all though, as Rust has its own server.cfg for persistent settings like those.

19. Yeah but i wont find that drection to the cfg data