StartupCommands

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,464 - First Release: Jan 13, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 28, 2017

5/5, 12 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It isn't there by default, you'd need to make it.

2. Where exactly ? I have seen the recent posts but ive got a completely other Directionary

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

server/youridentity/cfg/server.cfg

4. you mean /rust/server/serverprofile/cfg (create server.cfg ?) only got serverauto.cfg

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The "rust" directory is your server root, which was assumed. The "serverprofile" is your server identity. If you don't see server.cfg, all you'd need to do is make it manually.

6. Okay very nice of you, what do i need to do exactly just save it as UTF-8 or Unicode ?

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Either should work, just one command per line. Don't add - or + to it like you would with your startup script.

8. Code:
    server.description "Hello and Welcome on our Modded Nachtschicht Server \n Server Features: \n 1.Gather x30 except Sulfur [x12] & HQM [x60] \n 2.Bulkcraft(Instacraft) \n 3.Quicksmelt \n 4.Autodoors \n 5.Custom Loot \n 6.Clans + Friendly Fire \n 7.Enhanced Hammer \n 8. Deathnotes \n 9.Limited Ladders \n 10.Teleport / Home system \n 11.Quicksort \n 12.Rankme \n 13.Remover Tool \n 14. Skip night \n 15 ZLevelsRemasterd (Level System) \n 16.Kits(Beginner,Supply,Thanks) \n 17.Sign Artist \n and much more ! \n \n Have Fun \n Your G-E-C Nachtschicht Team \n \n Visit our Webside for more Informations !",
    server.url "http://steamcommunity.com/groups/NachtschichtgecRUST",
    server.headerimage "http://orig09.deviantart.net/4e23/f/2015/260/6/1/616c46db839f73d590a921c90fd23b11-d99vy8n.jpg"
    BTW. do i have to simply write the commands in each line like this ?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yup, that would be it, except remove the commas from the end of each line.

10. Ah okay great of you,
    I will try it now
    Thank you !
    Does it only work with a restart or with "Console" "readcfg"?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2016
  11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

A restart or server.readcfg command.

12. Brilliant it works Thank you Wulf :)!

13. Hello, is it possible to use this command: DamageController.mode "Light PVP" (console command) or this one /dmg mode "Light PVP" (chat command) with this plugin???

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can use any commands that are available when the plugin is loaded.

15. [Oxide] 20:00 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdAutoCommand' on plugin 'autocomman
    ds v0.2.4' (IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.)

One thing i want to know is this plugin still working for rust or is it broke still?

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What does your config look like? Should still be working, nothing has changed.

17. All i know is i updated the plugin and then that came up, but then i deleted the config and was fine after!

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The plugin hasn't had an update in over a year, so it sounds like the config wasn't configured right. ;)

19. Yeah well reinstalling seemed too fix the issue there for me!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  20. is it possible to give this plugin such commands to execute:
    chat user add "xxx" "xxxx"
    or this
    oxide.grant group default "XXX"??