Staff Chat

Private chat for staff members and other VIP players

Total Downloads: 330 - First Release: May 24, 2017 - Last Update: Jun 3, 2017

5/5, 2 likes
  1. Error while compiling: StaffChat.cs(43,81): error CS1503: Argument `#2' cannot convert `double' expression to type `string'

2. Ah! I looked at the code as there's nothing in the documentation on the Overview page about how to address to the different groups.

So it's:-

/vip - to SEND to the VIP group chat?
    /mod - for mods?
    /admin - for admins?

Like this?

/vip Hi all you lovely VIPs.
    /mod Hey mods.
    /admin Hello fellow admins.

That kind of thing?

If I'm correct, would you please add those missing commands to the overview page? It totally confused me how to SEND to each group, so we've been using another plugin instead. Yours looks better if my understanding is correct.

I'm sorry I didn't reply way back in July - I didn't get the notification for your last reply in this thread and only came looking when dak0za replied to this thread for which I DID get a notification. :)

And yes, I just tried adding the plugin and I get the same error as dak0za.

3. Error while compiling: StaffChat.cs(43,81): error CS1503: Argument `#2' cannot convert `double' expression to type `string'

4. Right now it's using the remaining cooldown time as the prefix.

player.Reply(lang.GetMessage("Cooldown", this, player.Id), null, Math.Floor((cooldowns[player.Id].AddSeconds(3f) - DateTime.Now).TotalSeconds));

Add null inbetween

5. its giving me this error
    Error while compiling: StaffChat.cs(45,81): error CS1503: Argument `#2' cannot convert `double' expression to type `string'

6. The Default Command for admin chat in /admin but I wanna change it to /a how can I do it.