Stack Size Controller

Allows you to set the max stack size of every item.

Total Downloads: 39,333 - First Release: Feb 10, 2017 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 50 likes
  1. this plugin is for rust only so while you have made your self admin inside of the user.cfg
    and also you don't have to grant it for you self as its as explaint in the overvieuw

Permissions
    • stacksizecontroller.canChangeStackSize - Allows user to use /stack and /stackall in-game. (Admins have access automatically)

2. we can get the items to stak but everytime the server restarts it going back to 1k a stack....

3. Can someone please upload the default config? I want to see all the default stacks as I've messed some of mine up in my server. Everytime I try to re-install the plugin I get my same edited config somehow...

4. remove the config and it will go back to default

5. That was the strange thing, it didn't go back! But it's fine another server owner was able to give me default info.

6. Actually could I still get the default config from someone please? I need it as a reference when editing stacks... it should be in the plguin overview :(

7. this may not be the default stacksize for rust but it haves all of the stuff that is available on the game server,
    I've set it by my self as 100k
    thought the default stackizes was 5k
    but you may use this json file if you want to
    also, don't forget to use when you've uploaded it
    o.reload StackSizeController

Attached Files:

8. Thanks dude! I appreciate it!

9. Wait I actually still need a definitive list of default/vanilla stacks. Does this come in the freshly loaded config? or is there a resource somewhere online that will tell me Vanilla stack sizes of all items? I simply want all stacks to be 2x more than vanilla

10. Every item in the game added if anyone wants it

Take note any item that cannot stack is set to 1 and cannot be changed water and salt water is set to 2147483647 as this is default everything else is set to 100000
    Enjoy

Attached Files:

11. Thanks, but this is the default config? Is the default config not set to Vanilla stacks?

12. If you really want vanilla stacks then don't use this plugin or any plugin that changes stack sizes the game will auto set it

13. Yeah I just wanted to know the Vanilla stacks because I want to double them all for a 2x server

14. I see well you could test each item in game see what it stacks to without this plugin installed or try searching google see if you can find a site with stack info when you do post the link will update the file just for you

15. You could pretty easily just generate the list. I haven't done it in a while but I think it is

Code:
                foreach(var itemDef in ItemManager.itemList)
                {
                    Debug.Log($"{itemDef.displayName} :{itemDef.stackable}";
                }

16. It's all on rust wiki i am dumb :)

17. hi
    from some time plugin does not work properly for me, i have set stack size to 1 000 000, if i have 1 000 000 wod in my invertory and try split it to have or split to 65k's plugin doin it wrong, it does pick random values for example it 3 000 from it and when i try again i take different random amount of resources. It only happend with resources

18. Every single plugins are moved towards the newst site umod.org register your self there and you can download every plugin that you want

19. I did but cant see stack size controller there, does anyone experienced same problem with plugin as I do?

20. this is a know issue read overview "Items not being split in half and greater than 65,535 will split to 65,000 and the rest of the total amount (something involving the max 16 bit integer (65,535))"

maybe u google for "Rust StacksExtended" it works perfect