Stack Size Controller

Allows you to set the max stack size of every item.

Total Downloads: 39,333 - First Release: Feb 10, 2017 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 50 likes
  1. im having the same issue ever since updating Oxide. I think it is an issue with the Oxide Update. I dont think this author is maintaining this plugin anymore given it hasn't been updating or answering dev questions it seems. Maybe im wrong.

2. I'm having this issue on my server. We're a 10x and have 1M stack sizes for basic resources. Right-clicking the stack to put it in a chest or whatever only puts some of it in the first time. Second right click moves the rest of the stack. Splitting simply does not work, with only a few thousand actually splitting off if the split amount is over 65K. I am using the current version of the plugin, 1.9.9.

It does not split to 65K; it will split to some seemingly random much smaller value, which will decrease the more you split.

3. I can confirm you, it isnt random ;) It does fully look like random, but follows an exact calculation.
    The below example does show you how it would (and also does) work with some small modifications being applied:

4. Any chance of the new items being added to the list,
    Green card, Blue card and fuse

5. I believe this is not possible because those items have durability.

Greetings

6. All old items that have durability are on the list, you just cant stack them more than one (or default stack size).
    I just want to be able to add them to to loot piles and airdrops. So I need the "short names" and/or long names,

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2018
  7. Hey, I'm having a permissions issue.
    I've got myself set as Owner in my server config (I use GTXGaming as a server host) yet it's still not letting me use the /stack command?
    I've tried giving myself permissions on the console but that does nothing.
    Any help is appreciated!

8. you need permission admin 2 level

9. Problem solved , found the names in the names list, obvious wasnt it,

10. How do I do that?

11. stackable fuses? possible?

12. [Stack Size Controller] WARNING: Item 'Electric Fuse' will not stack more than 1 in game because it has durabililty (FACEPUNCH OVERRIDE). Changing stack size to 1..

13. Hey,
    I have gone in and changed some of the stack sizes manually via. commands, and they were working, until I restarted the server. Though it shows the stacksizes I have put in in the config, it doesn't load them when I boot the server.

What to do?

14. Forget it, it works now

15. I cant see any updates for plugin but since puzzle update in rust , stack controller does not work correctly for me. When I try move stuff from invertory to chest or furnace it does move random amounts of stuff, does not split in half and moving 65k o right click does not work as well. Does anybody has same issue?

16. how to reset ?

17. Try reading the overview if info is not there then the option is not part of the plugin

18. Hi ! Could I get a fast response ? Do I need to edit the code in: StackSizeController.json
    which is in the "Config" folder, If I want enable stacking for items with durability ?
    Like for example Sheet Metal Doors.

19. You could try adding your item to the list(in the config file yes) although it gets kinda messy with durability. Wouldn't be bad to re-script this to only allow stacking of items with 100% durability :p

20. Thanks on the reply ! I was going to edit it.. Editing mods always get's messy :p Just wanted to check if there was a easier solution or a plugin :)