Stack Size Controller

Allows you to set the max stack size of every item.

Total Downloads: 39,333 - First Release: Feb 10, 2017 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 50 likes
  1. Np dude let us know if you need a hand.

2. Of course, also If I find a steady amount of code to be easily added to the .json file I'll be sure to post it here for others to maybe copy or work on it :)

3. i've obviously done something wrong - was working fine yesterday, since the server update, not working at all :-(

4. Misty it still works with this patch try reload the mod using "oxide.reload StackSizeController" otherwise delete the StackSizeController file in your plugins folder and then put a new copy back in. You can leave the config file as is. If you still have issues let us know.

5. I just have to ask because i havent figured it out. Im trying to make it stack doors etc aswell. Is this not possible with this plugin? If it is how? If its not what plugin can i use for it as i have seen others server have it stacking. Thanks for help in advance :)

6. Nah sorry dude this mod doesnt allow you to add your own items to the config file. There isnt a mod currently that will allow you to stack doors. The main reason being is because they have their own health bar if you will. However in saying this you can use say inventory.give to give someone a selected stack of doors.

7. Wrong...
    Incorrect... Or did you miss the Ladders? Got these a health bar? hmmmm...Yea, they got! What can they stack...5 times??? wootttt!!!!

;) Bit joking about, sorry. Peace

8. @Fuji would you care to share a mod then that is capable of stacking doors? Maybe some of the un-maintained ones might but please if you want to prove one of my statements wrong at least provide supporting evidence ;)

9. ... :p ...thanks, but don't feel i have to need to.

10. I appreciate your rust attitude bro!

11. Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'StackSizeController v1.9.9' (InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.) at Oxide.Plugins.StackSizeController.OnServerInitialized () [0x0012c] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.StackSizeController.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00038] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <62815b9f877c43bdb493464716cb3f0a>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000d8] in <593395d9162947ba875249d99798ac87>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <593395d9162947ba875249d99798ac87>:0

12. Okay, I must be doing something wrong. I got wood and stones to increase stack size, but it wont let me use the same type of command for metal ore or HQM. What should I be typing in? I'm sorry for asking such a dumb question.

13. anything with a space in it you need to use "Metal Ore" like this

14. Getting a syntax error telling me to use a valid shortname. What would that be? I've tried resources and resource.

15. Find that on this site

16. hello I allow me to contact you for a problem with your plugins at each restart of the server I am forced to reload the plugins and plugins has no error and it does not conflict with another plugins .... it should be done update plugins to repair problem! thank you well in advance of your reponce!

17. Hey Canopy Sheep,

To start well done on maintaining such a fantastic plugin! I am currently having an issue with it loading correctly though.
    In the console on server start I am seeing (attached image) in the console.

If I edit stack sizes with the chat commands it seems the plugin is working great, although if I edit the config through FTP it has no effect on the stack sizes, like it doesn't recognise the config or something?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Regards, Doobie.

Attached Files:

18. When ever you change the config you will need to reload the plugin by typing oxide.reload "plugin" so in this case type "oxide.reload StackSizeController"
    (uppercase letters are important here). After reloading the plugin watch RCON for any errors and we can make fixes from here if necessary

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2018
  19. I have a problem, I download the plugin but then when I can edit it the file to edit it comes out empty help me please

20. If you mean the cs file you dont edit that if you mean the config you need to upload the one you edited so we can see what you done wrong we cant help unless you do