1. you gotta type it in f1 console

2. Yeah I came to that conclusion after a while, I thought it was a server command. So any way to call it from server opposed to player command?

3. can you add these commands to batch file? +heli.bulletAccuracy 4 for example?

4. im having shitty drops and i believe its because of better loot or may b because we have spawned them in...

5. Yes it is because of better loot. I removed it and loots are good. But I have no control anymore of the map loots.

6. Anyone else managed to call choppers in with a timed command? It works manually but for the life of me i don't understand why it wont call via timed execute.

7. I would like to ask a question concerning helicopter :

Yesterday, there was a raid with a lot of people on a base. The helicopter seemed to pop as everythime but went directly on the position of the raid to attack.

Do you know if it is in the "a.i." of the script for the helico ? Or is it impossible an helicopter does that kind of thing by itself ?

Thx

8. The heli has a route between all the Radtowns and monuments. The A.I of the heli will abort the route and attack people it spots on the way. It could be a coincidence or an admin using heli.calltome command.

9. Were you raiding an admin? :p

10. I have heli's on a spawn timer, I use HeliControl to adjust the damage scale as they are too strong normally for a random event and generally mess up players bases which they get upset about, and then I call the heli's also through helicontrol using timedexecute

{
    "command": "callheli",
    "seconds": 3300
    },

I dont see why heli.call also wouldnt work in timed execute

11. Got it working! Anyone know if there is a command to remove or destroy heli after a set period of time? I scouted around but couldn't find such a command.

12. I just want to mention.. that the latest version isnt working with the config that you sent above.

13. sorry I forgot I'm still using the old version :p

@redone, HeliControl also has a killheli function you could add to TimedExecute

14. How do i make the heli spawn more?

15. Use HeliControll or use TimedExecute to execute the command based on time intervals.

16. Will that be in a file?

17. I would recommend you use the plugin TimedExecute. It will go in your plugin folders, and you will edit them through the configs.

18. How do I set the config to use the server command without using HeliControl? Seems to not be working as of the latest patch according to community, and I can't figure out how to set up my config to use the default heli.call.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1450217263][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Code:
    {
      "EnabledRealTime-Timer": false,
      "EnableTimerOnce": true,
      "EnableTimerRepeat": true,
      "RealTime-Timer": {
        "16:00:00": "say 'Join us on teamspeak: ts.gaminghangout.tk!'",
        "16:30:00": "say 'Dont forget to upvote on Rust-servers.net!'",
        "17:00:00": "say 'Join our steam group: Rustlantis Official!'",
        "18:00:00": "say 'If you like the server, please consider donating!'"
      },
      "TimerOnce": {
        "reset.oncetimer": 451,
        "say 'Join our steam group: Rustlantis Official!'": 150,
        "say 'Dont forget to upvote us on rust-servers.net!'": 300,
        "say 'If you like the server, please consider donating!'": 450
      },
      "TimerRepeat": {
        "heli.call": 7200
      }
    }
    Everything works except for the heli.call command.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2015
  19. If you're using HeliControl, then the console command should be "callheli". You can try that.

20. I'm not using HeliControl, because most of the comments are saying its not working or the choppers don't despawn correctly. Basically I just want to call the vanilla helicopter every x hours with timed execute but when it calls on the command the command does nothing. I've also noticed that the heli.call command will not work in Rusty, and only seems to work when I manually use it in the Server Console. Do you use HeliControl? If so, can you confirm or deny those claims?