1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SkipNightVote

Allow users to vote to skip night time

Total Downloads: 7,988 - First Release: Aug 8, 2016 - Last Update: Jul 9, 2017

5/5, 14 likes
  1. Gorehammer

Gorehammer Scavenger

Hey guys! I have a request with this plugin. Can we have one out of every 3 night skips not allow a skip and instead proceed with a full night cycle? Or - do you have any suggestions on where to get this type of plugin? Thank you again for your help! Great community!

2. Sunshine_live90

Sunshine_live90 Scavenger

Hello, how can I prevent the furnace from going out after the vote?

3. thepiercedweirdo

thepiercedweirdo Wood Hoarder

I'm getting Unknown command: voteday for some reason. Never had this happen before.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin Community Admin Oxide Developer

Check tor oxide/logs for errors.

5. thepiercedweirdo

thepiercedweirdo Wood Hoarder

This was a huge user error. I'm to embarrassed to even admit what it was. But I've got it all figured out now.

6. Jhedzkie

Jhedzkie Naked Wanderer

Can you add something like /votenight to vote for night instead of day and if there's at least one vote night, night will continue instead of day. Thanks.

7. Psystec

Psystec Plugin Developer

Hi Fellow Earthlings

My players have been complaining that since I added this mod the helicopter and airdrops don't come (RUST).
    They also tested it by playing 6 hours and voting and 6 hours and not voting, after they stopped voting then they came as normal.
    My guess is that very time we skip night some timers reset on the heli and drop event.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

8. TruxDeadnitro

TruxDeadnitro Wood Hoarder

That is because the plugins is missing some new parts that as being changes on the oxidemod,
    @Wulf or @k1lly0u as to need to change that otherways you'll keep this issue everytime

9. Wulf

Nothing has changed that would affect this that I am aware of, and not really anything in the core in the past few months really. So if you know of something that we don't, please let us know. :p

10. Snow 678

Snow 678 Naked Wanderer

hey guys, i found this erro on my dedicated server "THE FOREST"
    This plugin won't work for me. Maybe there are more issues
    Code (Text):
    [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerConnected' on plugin 'TheForestCore v2.0.3773' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Core.ExtensionMethods.Sanitize (System.String text) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.TheForest.Libraries.Covalence.TheForestPlayer..ctor (.BoltEntity entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.TheForest.Libraries.Covalence.TheForestPlayerManager.PlayerConnected (.BoltEntity entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.TheForest.TheForestCore.OnPlayerConnected (.BoltEntity entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2018
  11. Wulf

That isn’t an error from this. The Forest support wth Oxide is very minimal roght now, so this plugin will not work with it yet.