SkipNightVote

Moved

Total Downloads: 11,486 - First Release: Aug 8, 2016 - Last Update: Jul 9, 2017

5/5, 15 likes
  1. Hey guys! I have a request with this plugin. Can we have one out of every 3 night skips not allow a skip and instead proceed with a full night cycle? Or - do you have any suggestions on where to get this type of plugin? Thank you again for your help! Great community!

2. Hello, how can I prevent the furnace from going out after the vote?

3. I'm getting Unknown command: voteday for some reason. Never had this happen before.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check tor oxide/logs for errors.

5. This was a huge user error. I'm to embarrassed to even admit what it was. But I've got it all figured out now.

6. Can you add something like /votenight to vote for night instead of day and if there's at least one vote night, night will continue instead of day. Thanks.

7. Hi Fellow Earthlings

My players have been complaining that since I added this mod the helicopter and airdrops don't come (RUST).
    They also tested it by playing 6 hours and voting and 6 hours and not voting, after they stopped voting then they came as normal.
    My guess is that very time we skip night some timers reset on the heli and drop event.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

8. That is because the plugins is missing some new parts that as being changes on the oxidemod,
    @Wulf or @k1lly0u as to need to change that otherways you'll keep this issue everytime

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Nothing has changed that would affect this that I am aware of, and not really anything in the core in the past few months really. So if you know of something that we don't, please let us know. :p

10. hey guys, i found this erro on my dedicated server "THE FOREST"
    This plugin won't work for me. Maybe there are more issues
    Code:
    [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerConnected' on plugin 'TheForestCore v2.0.3773' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Core.ExtensionMethods.Sanitize (System.String text) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.TheForest.Libraries.Covalence.TheForestPlayer..ctor (.BoltEntity entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.TheForest.Libraries.Covalence.TheForestPlayerManager.PlayerConnected (.BoltEntity entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.TheForest.TheForestCore.OnPlayerConnected (.BoltEntity entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2018
  11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That isn’t an error from this. The Forest support wth Oxide is very minimal roght now, so this plugin will not work with it yet.

12. some really weird error going on... once skip night is voted it turns day , then night ,then day and so on.... reloading the plugin doesnt work i have to restart the server

13. @k1lly0u please update your plugin because I've just installed the Skipnightevote plugin into my server and this is what I get,
    Code:
    Exception while starting compiler v1.0.0.94:  (ArgumentException: not enough space)
      at System.Collections.Hashtable+HashKeys.CopyTo (System.Array array, Int32 arrayIndex) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start_noshell (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo startInfo, System.Diagnostics.Process process) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start_common (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo startInfo, System.Diagnostics.Process process) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Diagnostics.Process:Start ()
      at Oxide.Plugins.PluginCompiler.CheckCompiler () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

and
    Code:
    Compiler may have been closed by interference from  security software
    Error while compiling: compiler v1.0.0.94 couldn't be started

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's not an issue with the plugin, that's with your server.

15. okey I just did o.reload Teleportation afther its reloaded its saying the same thing with this error,

Error while compilling: compiler v1.0.0.94 disconnected

????

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

"ArgumentException: not enough space"

17. I'm laughing at the moment because I've 1 tb on space on my pc and the only thing what is running on that drive is the server hurtworld,
    But I'll find it out soon

18. I've fixed already I've just downloaded a clean version of oxide from this website place it inside of my server restarted it and every command / plugin just works, I got this issue in the first place that I had downloaded the oxide version from umod So i don't know what the issue is but I've just downloaded a oxide version from this forum uploaded into my server restarted the server and now everything is working again

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

They're the same version, neither site actually hosts the files; they are both on GitHub and are the same .zip.

20. I got an Error every vote. After the vote it turns day, 5 seconds later night, then day again und again night in a loop. Got the Bug today. Yesterday it was all good with it.

Mfg Bi0