"pollRetryTime": 5.0,
    "pollTimer": 1.0,
    "requiredVotesPercentage": 0.5,
    "sunriseHour": 8,
    "sunsetHour": 18
    },
    "Version": "1.1.0"
    }

3. i don't think it's the config, i just deleted the config and re-downloaded the plugin and the same error popped up, i think the plugin just needs an update it hasn't been touched for 2 months.

4. Hi, is there a way for players to vote but chopper and airdrop still come out? When the vote is not used chopper and drop are deployed. Thanks

5. use external plugins for heli and airdrop should solve it i also might have a simple plugin for u but what u like

6. Failed to call hook 'cmdVoteDay' on plugin 'SkipNightVote v0.1.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Player.Message (.BasePlayer player, System.String message, System.String prefix, UInt64 userId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Covalence.RustPlayer.Message (System.String message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Covalence.RustPlayer.Reply (System.String message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.SkipNightVote.cmdVoteDay (IPlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.SkipNightVote.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Oxide to 2.0.3342 or higher; that's been fixed.

8. does not work

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You're using an older Oxide build.

10. Where can I see the latest version of oxide that has the server?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The oxide.version command or in your logs.

12. k1lly0u updated SkipNightVote with a new update entry:

13. Hi there, i'm now getting the following erro (see screenshot), after updating the mod today - could you advise please? ( I dont have the previous version anymore, (not sure which version it was) as i forgot to back it up, but the previous version i had, didn't do that.

Attached Files:

14. you can download previous versions from this site, just look at the main page and look at the version history or something, don't hit me if i am not correct. hope that helps

15. I've actually resolved it fairly quickly myself. I removed the CS file, removed the JSON file and started again. latest version fixes itself, when it re-writes the JSON.

Thanks for replying, anyway. much appreciated.

16. How Can I Change Language I look data,config but I didnt Found

17. How Can I Change Language I look data,config but I didnt Found

18. oxide/lang/en

19. getting this error since rust update

Code:
     Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'SkipNightVote v0.1.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (21:11:12) | at Oxide.Plugins.SkipNightVote.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.SkipNightVote.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

20. Will there be a built-in heli/cargo fix with this? I really don't want to use another plugin.