SkipNightVote

Moved

Total Downloads: 11,486 - First Release: Aug 8, 2016 - Last Update: Jul 9, 2017

5/5, 15 likes
  1. @Wulf or @Killyou
    upload_2017-2-10_4-25-9.png

new update as soon the vote starts he literly spams the server cuz no one votes

2. had that same issue just compare your config to the updated one.

3. what? i just loaqded the updated cs still doing the same thing?

4. did you add the new line for the config?

5. add what to where ?

6. If you failed to read the patch notes and did not add the required line into your config then the message will be on a repeating loop with a 0 second interval for the duration of the vote. This will spam your chat and most likely crash your server.

If the process of adding a new line to your config seems challenging you can always delete your config and then load the updated plugin

For future reference, ALWAYS READ THE PATCH NOTES BEFORE UPDATING ANYTHING

The plugin does touch any of those, it just happens to be that Rust automatically calls the events during the time that you are skipping. You will need to find something to run the events on a timer or such

7. so i did exactly what you said and skip night vote came up i was the only one who typed /voteday and it skipped without 40% see picture

this is my json config file?
    Code:
    {
      "Messaging": {
        "DisplayCountEvery": 30,
        "MainColor": "<color=orange>",
        "MSGColor": "<color=#939393>"
      },
      "Options": {
        "RequiredVotePercentage": 0.4,
        "TimeToOpen": "18:00:00",
        "TimeToSet": "08:30:00"
      },
      "VoteTimers": {
        "TimeBetweenVotes": 5,
        "VoteOpenTimer": 4
      }
    }

Attached Files:

• hu.png
      hu.png
      File size:
      1.4 MB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2017
  8. The only thing that changed in the latest update was the notifications during voting time. Every thing else is exactly as it was previously

9. k well that's happening what i just described and my config is fine also haven't even touched the new .cs or lang json so ?
    you say it should work i am saying it aint i have no idea man u made it?

10. Hello,

just wonder, is there any way i can use SkipNightVote but without resetting timers for heli, airdrop and other commands??

I am using TimedExecute for a lot of commands and messages as well as for server save and restart and i tweaked heli and airdrop to spawn after some time.When players vote for day and time get changed, all timers are reset and we never see planes or helis....

11. Tryied to help you ALL but admin removed my post so i cant..

Your post in the thread SkipNightVotewas deleted. Reason: No random versions

[DOUBLEPOST=1487193134][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW this is no random version i have posted but fine. :)

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's random if posted in the thread, which we then have to moderate. If it's the same as an existing version, link to the Version History.

13. Wulf i don't know what version im using its working so.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

So is it a random version or not? Because if it has random changes you made, it's random. ;)

If you have a fix to suggest, use the [ code ] tags and point out the changed portion.

15. Wulf no changes has been made in this pluging

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Misread your previous post. The version is posted at the top of the plugin in the Info area, it also shows in your console and logs.

17. Fine then -.- version 0.1.2 it should work - WULF ^^

18. Lags the server out now. Keeps spamming messages. Had to unload it

19. @k1lly0u Could you please update this plugin because its not updated if the newst oxide version and the plugin is also bugged when players doing /voteday its not updateing correctly instead 1/5 players its saying 0/5 players