SkipNightVote

Moved

Total Downloads: 11,486 - First Release: Aug 8, 2016 - Last Update: Jul 9, 2017

5/5, 15 likes
  1. I've since set the vote time to 22:30 and am seeing Helis again.
    It does get dark before the vote, but not for long. I actually like it better this way. :)

2. Does this plugin HAVE to affect event timers (heli, cargo plane etc)? I would love to be able to use this (without having to touch the vote time) and still have helis/cargo planes. Is this even possible?

3. Is there a way to disable the chat messages every time someone new votes? Gets very spammy in chat on bigger servers. Perhaps just an update on the vote progress every 30 seconds like DayVote??

4. THIS, Plus would be nice to have an auto skip function.

DayVote was way better IMO, wish someone would update it in .cs form.

5. -Fixed. Possible to make it where we can not have chat spam? Like the older plugin

6. RAI

RAI

Hello, is it possible if the vote is unsuccessful there should be no more votes?. I want the next vote to start when its 18:00(TimeToOpen) because now even if the vote failed they can still vote after several minutes.

7. k1lly0u updated SkipNightVote with a new update entry:

8. the new version from today 0.1.3 have much laggs!! :) please fix it

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What exactly is laggy about it?

10. if the vote starts it laggs very hard.. i installed the older version now, then it works

11. Does this version still reset timers for heli and planes?

12. The recent update seems to spam the chat with the voting poll saying "0/2 players have voted to skip night" anyone know how to fix that?

13. Yeah this happens on my rust server too

14. my plugin is glitching hard works but spams chat like crazy a million times its insaine u have to see it please fix

15. same issue spams the vote of players who voted.

16. yea its super annoying its lagging my server so hard when it happens defs need a fix

17. I just disabled it in the mean time
    [DOUBLEPOST=1486692205][/DOUBLEPOST]@k1lly0u @Wolf can one of you guys fix the spam?

18. I figured out what was wrong i placed the new config line into my options and not into the message

19. Wrong section? because that makes 0 sense with whats going on here

20. If you saw the recent update you had to add ("DisplayCountEvery":30,) under the messaging line in the config.
    might just wanna delete your config but maybe put it in a new notepad for reference of your liking and re configure it all.