SkipNightVote

Moved

Total Downloads: 11,486 - First Release: Aug 8, 2016 - Last Update: Jul 9, 2017

5/5, 15 likes
  1. Can u update this please Wulf

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's a universal plugin, it doesn't really get outdated from game changes. What's the issue?

3. nm funny though had to restart server just for it to work :)

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That shouldn't be required.

5. it did though witch was funny still np though

6. Code:
    (16:11:46) | [Oxide] 17:13 [Debug] ExType: TargetInvocationException
    (16:11:46) | [Oxide] 17:13 [Error] Failed to run command 'voteday' on plugin 'SkipNightVote v0.1.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (16:11:46) | [Oxide] 17:13 [Debug]   at BasePlayer.SendConsoleCommand (System.String command, System.Object[] obj) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at BasePlayer.ChatMessage (System.String msg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Covalence.RustPlayer.Message (System.String message, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Covalence.RustPlayer.Reply (System.String message, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.SkipNightVote.cmdVoteDay (IPlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    After the last update oxide, or it may appear on the server players with characters in nicknames( '{' '}' or other)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2016
  7. [Oxide] 10:49 [Warning] Duplicate permission registered 'skipnightvote.admin' (by plugin 'SkipNightVote')

how do I fix it?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Do you have two copies of the plugin installed?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1481845719,1481845405][/DOUBLEPOST]
    This plugin doesn't send or show any names that I am aware of, so that's unlikely the cause.

9. nope, I had another voteday mod installed, but it's been about 20 days since I removed it

10. Is it just me or does this seem to be affecting xnas and other timed events causing them not to trigger?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you're altering the time, it's very likely that timed events may never get triggered.

12. Well is there any other way to shorten night length or skip it without affecting events? We used a .lua script in the past that's currently unmaintained but we're trying to move away from .lua.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't know how the xmas events work, so not really sure why one would work and the other wouldn't since they use the same thing really.

14. Code:
    19:55 [Error] Failed to run command 'voteday' on plugin 'SkipNightVote v0.1.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    19:55 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.SkipNightVote.cmdVoteDay (IPlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    After 12/22 update

15. I'm using the plugin XmasTime to fix my problem with that. If you change the time in the .cs file, it will allow you to set what time you want for presents and the stocking gifts to spawn.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1482638033][/DOUBLEPOST]
    As of right now, the default time is at midnight for the trigger.

16. How is it now ? Does it affect the airdrop ?

17. I'm not sure when the air drop triggers are but I'm using fancy drop to control my air drops, I have it set to drop every 14 to 20 minutes.

18. well ever since i installed this plugin i won't get AirDrops nor Xmas Presents :( @Wulf do you know any plugin that might help me out ?

19. Hey :)
    I've just seen this video and at 2:15 appears a night vote gui, and I wonder how did the admin make that. Is it this plugin? :)

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This plugin doesn't have a GUI, but technically it could be added only for Rust.