SkipNight UI

A UI skip night plugin with completely customisable interfaces

Total Downloads: 10,015 - First Release: Jun 6, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 9, 2017

5/5, 19 likes
  1. k1lly0u submitted a new resource:

SkipNight UI - A UI skip night plugin with completely customisable interfaces

Read more about this resource...

2. Hey man!

Awesome to see they skip night GUI back in oxide! :)
    Is there still a command to open a day vote in command?

Thanks in advance!

3. maybe can add ResourceID on next update plz :)

4. how do we switch to the second ui image

5. in config file change 2 lines where it says: Design_1 change it to : Design_2

6. Where can I edit the time for the vote to start in the config?
    And do I need to install SkipNightVote for this to work together?

7. dont need to install anything else, the time to start is at the bottom of config file.

8. Hi, I have a problem in which I previously used a plugin to skip the night, but several days ago the problem I have I set the time or the plugin and it is done day and night and env.time tells me that The time is right, I need to know how to fix it if it is my problem or what can I do?

Edit:
    All users see the same problem, but if they leave the server and enter it is solved.

GIF: Gyazo - a688c01e156fe4090248aff3aa5b99af.gif

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2017
  9. This plugin somehow stops default heli from coming, why is that? Maybe there is possible fix or maybe you can update plugin somehow to fix that? Thanks

10. am i able to change the chat command to just /day by changing all the voteday options in the .cs file?

11. why am i getting an error saying that the permission doesnt exist?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your oxide/logs for errors.

13. k1lly0u updated SkipNight UI with a new update entry:

14. Getting this error with the newest version
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'SkipNightUI v0.1.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.SkipNightUI.CheckTime () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.SkipNightUI.BeginUICreation () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.SkipNightUI.LoadImages () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.SkipNightUI.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.SkipNightUI.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

15. Backup any custom UI's that you have made and delete your config before updating!

16. anyway to change the text that comes up in chat when a vote opens? i dont mean the colours. i have changed the chat command to just /day instead of /voteday but in the chat message it still shows the command to be /voteday

17. Change the text in the language file
    oxide/lang/en

18. Thank You! i was looking in the data folder by mistake! silly mistake

19. > reload SkipNightUI
    Unloaded plugin SkipNightUI v0.1.1 by k1lly0u
    Loaded plugin SkipNightUI v0.1.1 by k1lly0u
    Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'SkipNightUI v0.1.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Plugins.SkipNightUI.CheckTime () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.SkipNightUI.BeginUICreation () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.SkipNightUI.LoadImages () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.SkipNightUI.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.SkipNightUI.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Unloaded plugin SkipNightUI v0.1.1 by k1lly0u

20. Backup any custom UI's that you have made and delete your config before updating!