SharedDoors

Sharing doors with friends via the tool cupboard.

Total Downloads: 4,459 - First Release: Aug 30, 2016 - Last Update: Dec 8, 2017

5/5, 7 likes
  1. SharedDoors - Failed to compile: SharedDoors.cs(262,28): error CS0841: A local variable `trigger' cannot be used before it is declared
    Using latest version of oxide and your plugins also latest release

2. Same problem...

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated SharedDoors with a new update entry:

4. I'll take a look.

5. Do you mind returning the maintainership?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Go for it. :)

7. Thank you!

8. im getting an error every time someone opens a chest or door.
    console read out
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'CanUseLockedEntity' on plugin 'SharedDoors v0.7.8' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.SharedDoors.CanUseLockedEntity (.BasePlayer player, .BaseLock door) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.SharedDoors.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2018
  9. I'm sorry about this. I'll have to take a look.

10. Works all good for me, Could maybe add turret auth awell?

11. Thats a good idea, I'll see what the implications are.

12. when a clan member unautorize he dont get access to the doors or anyting else
    [DOUBLEPOST=1535320301][/DOUBLEPOST]3. If you are not authorized and you are in the clan. You cannot open the door/chest. plz remove and if not how?