SharedDoors

Sharing doors with friends via the tool cupboard.

Total Downloads: 4,459 - First Release: Aug 30, 2016 - Last Update: Dec 8, 2017

5/5, 7 likes
  1. dbteku submitted a new resource:

SharedDoors - Sharing doors with friends via the tool cupboard.

Read more about this resource...

2. this sounds really convenient. now you dont have to worry about a "slimey rat" leaking your door codes when he leaves the group. it also makes putting the codelock simple because you dont have set each one.

question though is there still an option to have a codelock just for your room for example? (option to ignore tool cabinet in certain areas for a safeguard against team or raiders)

maybe a chat prompt (to people who are authorized tc) saying "private lock" when they try a teammates private lock or something??

3. That's pretty awesome input. Ill think about how to architect that and implement it :)

4. Setting the lock could give you control if you want to "share" with the toolcupboard or "private"ly own the door for yourself. If you shared it you have to remove it and reset it, if you want to change it to private. That would be a small security for all people stealing a base from their inGameFound Teammates. :D
    Changing the code takes most likely the same time and there is no other security against basethiefs. (If there even are people going through that effort). ;)

Nice plugin idea, I will follow for now, maybe use it later for the Large Server.

5. These are cool ideas and Ill have to figure out a way to make it work efficiently. Thanks for the input!

6. I'm not sure if you mean you don't have to lock codelocks because you still do have to lock them or people will be able to get in.

7. Yeah, but you do not have to give other people the code. And other people do not have to type in the code everywhere - and with that they do not need to unlock it so nobody would be able to steal the codelock under their nose. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2016
  8. Thats the point :p

9. dbteku updated SharedDoors with a new update entry:

10. dbteku updated SharedDoors with a new update entry:

11. Hi, its possible of add the compatibility with plugin "Friend" ?

12. Sure, I can look into that.

13. Thanks you :)

14. I'm using this instead of complicated ass DoorShare now, it works great, people like it, but you need to please add a feature that allows admins to open anything like DoorShare has. I can't use MasterKey cause it conflicts with this plugin.

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's only a conflict if there is an issue, the warning does not mean there is an issue. M comes before S, so MasterKey should take priority.

16. The admin thing shouldnt be too hard. Ill look into it.

17. dbteku updated SharedDoors with a new update entry:

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Why not add a permission? Auth level 2 is very restrictive, and not all would want to give that for the ability.

19. do i have to toggle it every time i join? Wouldn't it be easy to have a true/false option in config for letting admins open whatever? Thanks for responding to requests though. ;)

20. It was something quick I could do. I'm not sure how to do them yet and I'm really tired :p A permission was definitely on my list.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1477723971][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I want this plugin to have little to no configuration. I want it to be memory based. So yes you have to toggle it every time you get on. If you arent abusing it. It shouldn't be a problem.