SharedDoors

Sharing doors with friends via the tool cupboard.

Total Downloads: 4,459 - First Release: Aug 30, 2016 - Last Update: Dec 8, 2017

5/5, 7 likes
  1. Code:
    [05/02/2017 13:02:55] Failed to call hook 'CanUseLockedEntity' on plugin 'SharedDoors v0.7.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [05/02/2017 13:02:56] Failed to call hook 'CanUseLockedEntity' on plugin 'SharedDoors v0.7.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)[05/02/2017 14:03:04]   at Oxide.Plugins.SharedDoors+DoorAuthorizer.GetWhiteList () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.SharedDoors+RustIOHandler..ctor (Oxide.Plugins.DoorAuthorizer door) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.SharedDoors+DoorAuthorizer..ctor (.BaseLock door, .BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.SharedDoors.CanUseLockedEntity (.BasePlayer player, .BaseLock door) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.SharedDoors.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    After updating this they are in console

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2017
  2. Ill take a look.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

All you need to do is remove the reflection use and access the fields directly.

4. Thank you :)

5. dbteku updated SharedDoors with a new update entry:

6. dbteku updated SharedDoors with a new update entry:

7. dbteku updated SharedDoors with a new update entry:

8. Error while compiling: SharedDoors.cs(285,54): error CS0122: `CodeLock.whitelistPlayers' is inaccessible due to its protection level

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Oxide.

10. its updated from last game update i didnt know there was one untill tomorrow when the wipe happens

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Rust was updated on Monday, and so was Oxide along with the change you see from the error.
    See Release build changes | Page 10 | Oxide.

12. so in that fix dose that fix the invisible animals ? hehe and is tomorow a forcewipe across all servers or just offical

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The Rust update was for a DoS attack fix, not aware of anything else. First Rust update of each month is generally a forced wipe.

14. [​IMG]

Can update?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated SharedDoors with a new update entry:

16. Can there be an option for where you can disable clans support?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1494735126][/DOUBLEPOST]Never mind. Turns out if you change the original code to the following it does it for you without breaking the plugin.

Code:
            private const string RUST_IO = "MEME";
            private const string CLANS_NAME = "MORE MEMES";
    Now i can use the Clans plugin without it interfering with SharedDoors! :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2017
  17. guys got a lil problem not sure if its this plugin but since ive installed this people can open other doors with out being in the clan,
    i built a base and got someone random to try open it and it didnt work then i let him auth on tc and he could open it?

any suggestions

18. Thats how the plugin works if you dont have the clans plugin installed. You mind sending me the clan plugin real quick?

Also try reloading the plugins and reinstalling if clan support isnt working

19. Yeah I have clans installed, what do you need me to send the config file?

20. my config for the clans is attached

Attached Files: