1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

2. Any idea on when we might see some inventory functions? With all these forced wipes it would be nice to drop a restart kit on these kind players who play.

Also am I doing something wrong (probably) but everytime I log into my local dev server with Oxide 2.0 I am re-spawning, not awaking from sleep.

3. kits are possible already.
    just no one coded them yet.
    i think one of the plugin devs is writing one.

4. cool...guess I better take another look at the oxide classes...thanks.

5. Everything is possible if your willing to put the time into it. Just like it was for the legacy version.

6. Yes I understand the process...I just haven't gone through the disassembly of the server dll's yet to determine all the hook locations especially for some of the very basic functions that I thought would already be hooked.

I do see that the hooks have been updated in the last few days.

7. just posted a give command for admins.
    hope it will help you to make your kits.

8. Wow thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1413852317][/DOUBLEPOST]ThomasFN, nice job on the auto-refresh (reload) of the modified plugins. What a nice feature this time around!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
  9. Sure that working? Update server to last build, compile and install oxide, launch > has empty console window.

10. okay oxide and my first plugins working like charm, but i can`t moderate myself via RCON [rusty] like i normally do? Are ther some other ways?

11. Rusty isn't compatible for most stuff atm.

12. Rusty will work if you make sure the query port is 1 higher than game port. Also make sure you specify the rcon parameters on the command line.
    Code:
    Start /high RustDedicated.exe -batchmode -hostname "YOURSERVERNAME" -port 28015 -datadir "save/rust/" -maxplayers 100 -server.seed SEEDVALUE -rcon.ip 127.0.0.1 -rcon.port 28016 -rcon.password RCONPW -cfg "save/server.cfg" -oxidedir "save/oxide

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your log, you are missing a file.[DOUBLEPOST=1413901495][/DOUBLEPOST]An Oxide 2 build is now available for the Rust server v111 update that was pushed today. https://github.com/github.com/OxideMod/Snapshots

14. Maybe im doing something wrong but im stuck at downloading server files.
    after i type in app_update 258550 command, i got something like:

[​IMG]

Screenshot says im typing with params -beta experimental validate, but none of these are working, same message when i try to use simple "app_update 258550"

and my directory with rust looks like that
    [​IMG]

empty.txt file contains just "empty" line

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Delete the folders and files and try again without -beta experimental.

16. Thx, work great ;)

Any suggest to make a chat-logger into oxide core? And enable|disable cvar on some cfg/ini file. Sounds good.

17. did this, but still happens same.
    Maybe something has to do im using it for linux ?

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Perhaps, but that's easily handled by plugins as well. Rust server itself will also log chat if you specify a log location in your startup parameters.

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There may not be a Linux build anymore, which is likely why you get that. You'll probably have to figure out how to set it up with Wine, which there are a few tutorials around the net for that.

20. Last server build is v164. Is fixes for this build available soon on github?:)