1. Look at the start command.

2. I offered to help you over skype but never got the pm from you if you still need help then pm me but posting on here about a start command makes no sense

3. Today i downloaded the latest zip file and and i got 2 start.bat's and whichever i try turning on none are working. Help please!

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There is only one .bat, the other is a .sh which is for Linux. If your server is not starting with the .bat, check your RustDedicated_Data/output_log.txt for errors.

5. It might be a problem because i only downloaded oxide for server but didn't update it from steamCMD? Also is there a quicker way to update a server i had enough of that waiting from 1 to 100 xD

6. It loads perfectly now but after everything is done in console it says Restarting in 10 seconds... press any key to continue, and it never ends?
    Object reference not set to instance of an object - Something like that says at when the restarting happens.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1478716387][/DOUBLEPOST]
    It also says could not load my_server_identity

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The first is the .bat handling the restarting of your server because it shutdown. Check your RustDedicated_Data/output_log.txt for errors.

8. I just updated my server but I'm getting a lot of errors?

9. log(s) ?

10. Hello i have a problems i update to new oxide but all plugins is death. What i must made for it? Last 30-40 updates is without problems....

11. here is the errors

error1.jpg error2.jpg

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You're somehow using an old build of Oxide with has older Rust DLLs in it, and then installing that with newer Rust files. Simply put, you're outdated. Make sure to get the very latest Oxide build when updating.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1478875396,1478875378][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Please check your logs for errors.

13. I checked the logs and there is a bunch of them so what now?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

We'd need to see them, so I'd suggest uploading the files here.

15. Alright

Attached Files:

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Why are you trying to use Oxide 2700 still? 2710 is the latest for the latest Rust update.

17. Which one should i use then? i just downloaded the latest one yesterday
    [DOUBLEPOST=1478883073][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I downloaded 2710 but it wont work aswell!

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Updated logs please?

19. here thats the new ones

Attached Files:

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It looks like you installed Oxide for a game other than Rust. Which file did you download?