1. Ok now I realized that it is being updated dowloads page so not was getting by the server with Oxide.
    Now it is to roll 100%

Thank you for your help

2. after the last update plugins stopped working. changed their position?
    and specifically does not work - DeathNotes, EntityOwner, Notifier, SignArtist, Vanish and ZLevelsRemastered.
    I updated to the latest versions of plugins.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your oxide/logs for errors and that you actually have Oxide installed still by using the oxide.version command. Nothing has changed with how plugins are loaded or where they are stored.

4. Himself tired to run the batch file and configure, and decided to write a program that does everything does automatic.Update oxide and so on.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2016
  5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

A few of those already exist, anything wrong with the existing ones?

6. Have not seen such a program.I made for myself, laid out who should be let enjoys

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There are quite a few updater options under the same Tools section: Rust | Oxide.

8. option "+ server.radiation true" does not work?
    I was on all RT, no radiation.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466003709][/DOUBLEPOST]tell me what kind of error appears in the console at startup -
    [AmplifyOcclusion] GBuffer Normals only available in Camera Deferred Shading mode. Switched to Camera source.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's not a server issue, just some debug info for the game's engine.

10. Any idea why I go to start my server and the CMd prompt comes up then just disappears right after and nothing happens?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you launching the script from the correct path where RustDedicated.exe is? More than likely it either can't find it, else I'm not sure what you are doing to launch it.

12. This is how I have it set up.. I didn't change anything but the maxplayers and I update oxide and now it doesn't work

@echo off
    RustDedicated.exe -batchmode +server.hostname "Land of Nakeds" :Vanilla |Levels|Skins|Stack size|auto doors|" -server.description "Vanilla Server aside from from levels, stack size and autodoors" +server.identity my_server_identity -datadir "server\my_server_identity\save" -cfg "server\my_server_identity\save\server.cfg" -oxidedir "server\my_server_identity\oxide\plugins" -logfile "logs.txt" +server.ip 0.0.0.0 +rcon.ip 0.0.0.0 +server.port +rcon.port +rcon.password +server.maxplayers 50 +server.worldsize 5000 +server.seed

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Remove -oxidedir, that doesn't exist and is never used, the same applies for -datadir and -cfg. Your +server.seed should also not be blank.

14. my server seed it just took out.. I have one.. but okay I took out all of those and its still disappearing..

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Does it show anything when you start it or does it just close? Where are you starting the file from?

16. it just closes.. im starting it from my rust_dedicated folder

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you show me a screenshot of your install location where RustDedicated.exe and your startup script are please?

Also, please upload your RustDedicated_Data/output_log.txt.

18. Make sure its not inside that folder it goes outside it same place you see the CSharpCompiler file

19. yeah its outside, I mean it was working before I don't understand why it all of a sudden started closing it self.

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If it is not where RustDedicated.exe is, then you need to see that actual path to where it is in your .bat, the .bat can't guess where it is. ;)