1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Shutdown your server and then download Oxide, extract and overwrite. The structure in the zip is that of your server.

2. Oh realy ? Thank you very much ! But you have to be more attentive, i asked NOT how to install Oxide, but how to install "Oxide snapshots". Feel the difference
    [DOUBLEPOST=1467467846][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I do all the same. Downloaded clean server, then download lates oxide snapshots from github, then extract all files from "Oxide-Hurtworld.zip" into hurtworld server directory with saving structure (i know how to install oxide) and after that server crashes after few second after it starts. There is an file "OxidePatcher.exe" in oxide snapshots folder, i have to use it somehow ?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

All builds are the same and made for the latest release.

4. Alright afther every re Download the steam cmd and reinstall the whole hurtworld server.
    I finaly getted worked but now I'm getting the next issue Only I can see the server and not someone else and even I can't join my server
    Yes I know its working on pressing F1 typing connect localhost but that isn't how to get in the server because when dubble pressing on the server name its saying connecting ip***********.............. and then afther a few minuts closed the connecting.............
    So how can I fix that ??????

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which list are you looking under? Are you on the same network as it?

6. Its shows up at the commuty servers.
    I've turn the server off fir now because even I can't join the server

which Network are you talking about ?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2016
  7. What to do when this error NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object patologia please

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your Hurtworld_Data/output_log.txt or gamelog.txt for the full error.

9. And what need to check?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check for the errors. If you aren't sure of them, you can upload the logs here for us to review.

11. I'm just a beginner and don't know how to check for errors

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

13. And if you reinstall the server it might help?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I can't tell you without seeing the logs mentioned.

15. Tried to fully reinstall the server and now when you run the host.bat is loaded and then error steamAPI_GameServer.Init() failed

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Make sure the server is fully updated from Steam. Also make sure you do not have any hidden ones running in the background by checking your Task Manager.

17. All reset, everything turned out thanks to all that helped me =) And by the way and how to install X on your server? for example x2 X3 X10