1. Naz

Naz

Found it ........ my bad....
    thanks

2. sweet.

3. GM code for new items

4. Anyone have any idea if server of hurtworld runs well in linux ? Any of those Distribution are good ? Screenshot If anyone can help me with that.

5. still don't work on centos 7.

No errors in oxide and output.txt (only successfull).

Don't see any trace of players connections in logs.

edit:

working. just querying the bad port number. x)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2016
  6. Naz

Naz

any tip about, how to get stable fps in the server?
    and what is the most stable and the worst fps number i should get?
    thanks

7. Hi everybody sorry my english is little ;-)

work in ubuntu debian or centos

good look and configuration ;-)

8. I need help for run server in Linux...
    I see that tutorial: Setting up a Hurtworld server on Linux | Oxide

But did not understand anything, I just downloaded the file it had tried to do some things, I use Windows, but my VPS is in linux, and that's a big problem because it does not start .bat and more ... So I I need help to start the server, I downloaded the first file and not only understood the part of: chmod + x CSharpCompiler
    The x CSharpCompiler I got up and threw in the server folder, but do not know what would be the chmod, and I also saw several prints of Hurtworldx86_64 and also linux64
    (Http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/51/1450185159-folder.png)
    but mine has nothing of the kind in which site could download these programs for Linux or something, need help ...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1454863553][/DOUBLEPOST]It is currently as follows: http://i.imgur.com/ulOhQED.png

9. My server says that is online but not listed?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If your server is 64-bit, it most likely is not connected to Steam.

11. Ok, and how to connect my server in steam?
    The server is connecting perfectly with the VPS, but not listed, nor when I press "F1" and then "connect [ip]" it gives ...

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Until the developers fix it, I don't think it can. Another thing you may want to check though is your iptables/firewall.

13. I do not know what to do, since the released of the machine doors and have checked everything, the server actually opens but does not appear in the list, has over a door that I may have to release?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you able to connect to the server manually/directly? Does the console/log show it is fully started, without errors?

15. The "gamelog" has no error (I guess), and the server is started manually, I have to type some commands ...
    gamelog.txt <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    [DOUBLEPOST=1454876556][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm trying to fix it:
    "[S_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init () failed; SteamAPI_IsSteamRunning () failed."
    But I do not know what to do, as modified several things and the error remains, I believe that this is the problem of not connecting the steam.

HELP PLEASE?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2016
  16. sun

sun

Same error.

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'll need to wait for a fix from the devs, else use the x86 version of the server instead.

18. x64 is ok?

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, it will not connect to Steam.

20. x86 is taking?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1454881064][/DOUBLEPOST]Yeah, but at what I understood the x32 is picking up perfectly, but the x64 has not been as unfixed, is it? Because I intend to put x32 then.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1454887768,1454880166][/DOUBLEPOST]I change for x32 because the same thing happens.