1. how do i ban an IP?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

3. so i would type these in the chat or in the console?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

All of the commands in this thread are console commands.

5. Did they ever add a give all command?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Use "find ." and see. ;)

7. I try and it doesn't give a full list.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you run it on the server itself?

9. how to teleport a player who is sleeping?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Use the Finder plugin to find them, then teleport to them.

11. I mean how to teleport a player who is sleeping to me

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't think anything exists for that right now, but I may be wrong.

13. Out of curiosity, anyone knows how sleeping players are represented in memory (as what type I mean)? Some : BaseNetworkable I assume?

14. They're still BasePlayers -> BasePlayer.sleepingPlayerList. Once they're killed they're removed from the game and that list.

15. when i type /airdrop then the location where it will drop is comming but the plane is not and the crate is not there either help me pls

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oxide doesn't provide that command by default, please post in the thread for the plugin you are using.

17. hi,
    whene I run my .bat I have this :

[​IMG]
    What is the problem please ?

It's the line 18 : command.AddConsoleCommand(self.Config.Settings.ConsoleCommand, self.Plugin, "cmdAutoCommand")

And,

If I have to launch a comande, I have to put "/" before commande ?

(I'm French, my english is bad...sorry)

Thx :)

18. It clearly says what the problem is: array index is out of range. That happens when in your code you have a group of say 4 objects and you try to ask the 5th objects from this group for example.

What changes did you make to the plugin? Freshly downloaded one doesn't give this error.

when you launch console command (through '`' in game or through RCON) you don't need '/' first. you only put '/' before commands you type into chat.

19. thank you!
    I just delete and rebuilt my server!
    and I no longer have the error message

Can I use autocommands for lunch "CraftingController" for limit weapons an c4, or s there anything more simple ?

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The AutoCommands plugin only uses console commands, and I don't think Crafting Controller has any console commands.