1. inventory.givebp ammo_rifle

2. I don't know if this has been covered before, but I have an issue of the server wiping every time I restart it. Shouldn't happen, right? Am I missing something in command line perhaps?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Make sure you have a +server.seed set.

4. Hmm, server.seed is set, I thought the same thing. Could it be something else?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Does your log show anything on start?

6. Edit: was looking in the wrong place, I'm still not sure what I'm looking for but found this

"This save has a different world checksum (world generation must have changed) - it's incompatible. We're not wiping your save because it might be something minor, but it's totally possible that there might be issues."
    [DOUBLEPOST=1436501741,1436494155][/DOUBLEPOST]Could I possibly send you a copy of the log to see where my error may lie? I've been trying to figure this out on my own for awhile and am very lost.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2015
  7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's likely your map is being regenerated due to incompatibilities, but if you could upload the full log, that'd be helpful.

8. If that is the case, how would that be fixed? And here's the full log -snip-

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2015
  9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It looks to be loading the save fine aside from that message. I wouldn't recommend saving every minute though, maybe 15-30 minutes. You also do not need to use a plugin to set the save interval, just set server.saveinterval via your cfg/server.cfg or command-line.

10. Thank you so much! Is there a way to fix those incompatibilities? Or would that require more digging?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not really, it's just from normal Rust development and progression.

12. Ok. Thanks again for all your help, you're the best.

13. Was looking for the Rust Experimental version of the Shutdown plugin - is there one, or should I just download the Legacy version and update it myself?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What do you need from it? You can use the TimedExecute plugin to do the same.

15. Yes, that might do nicely. Thank you.

16. Shift +p there's no command

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2015
  17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

At one point there was a spectate command.

18. /spectate in game chat if not try in F1
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437597845][/DOUBLEPOST]
    did you do right shift hold shift then p

19. Yah right shift +p and don't hit space bar it like does some werid shit like jumps u around kinda cool thou but strange and you can't use the chat or anything just roam around

20. How do i add the spectate permission, what is it called? Canspectate?