1. Wulf, Hi I'd like to ask you, is there a command to increase somebodies level on Rust?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Only via plugins like XP Control.

3. Admins can increase their own level. Not other players.
    You could edit the .db file if you wanted to...
    Admin can set any level he wants to himself with this command..
    xp.setlevel 100 = level 100
    xp.setlevel 1 - level 1

admin can pick and choose whatever they want

4. Use bd. is really not the best thing to do.
    Upload XpControl and / setlvl 'name' 1> 99 gold setlvl 'name' 1> 99

5. Please tell me the command that I could clean your inventory or remove me from the game. Since inventory there was a bug, and now I can not login to the server. How can I remove myself having your own server and console?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

http://oxidemod.org/attachments/repairinventory-cs.16380/

7. a question can i set a timed restart without oxid/plugin? like 06:00 Restart in the server config?

8. no you need a plugin to do the auto timed restarts

9. ok thx.. damn^^

10. Hello, I am using RustAdmin RCON tool to manage the server. In the console, it states that I am the owner and that I have admin access already, but when I enter the commands to set permission in either Oxide or Console subtabs under Console, the commands give no feedback. I also tried to enter the commands in-game in the chat box to set those permissions for myself as Admin. I also tried entering the permission into the console (F1) in-game to see if that works, but all commands I entered following the Permissions for Oxide page comes back saying the command is invalid or unknown. Please advise. Thank you.

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That would be an issue with RustAdmin filtering them, pretty sure it has an "Oxide" tab too. Other tools such as Rusty do not have this problem. If the commands are "unknown", then Oxide is most likely not installed.

12. You are correct sir. I saw a similar problem solved on another recent thread. I also use gameservers.com for my hosting server, and I forgot to stop the server prior to updating the install of Oxide 2 after my smart update, so the oxide was not installed properly. Rebooted the server and checked it with oxide.version. It is working now...

13. how do i get the owner and admin tag ingame

14. use a plugin like better chat

15. but wen the server restarts the ranks go away

16. If you have a problem with a plugin please post in the plugin topic not here

17. Hi Wulf is there anyway to stop players using F1 console ie stop them doing players to get other players steamid

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

F1 console no, but if they are using a command you can stop that using a plugin.

19. Is there a Server Command to delete / remove ALL twigs. I'm finding the TwigDecay plugin not as reliable, and am happy to periodically just type in the command directly.