1. Why does the console do the status command automatically like every 30 seconds, it's very annoying. Is there an option to disable it?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Because you have an RCON client connected that is sending that command. It is how most RCON clients get their info.

3. Hi,
    Do you/or "Garry" :) have a list about the new server/console commands on an (official?) up-to date wiki page or something? It looks like a lot of commands are obsolate. I knew about eg. the supply.drop but no info about the other commands which are just gone. The Google can't help for me. Are these information available in the devblogs? Then still hard to gathering the info with read back all of them.
    Eg. I want to set the day/night cycle, but the env.daylength and the env.nightlength <length> give back the Command not found message.
    Thanks!

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can use the 'find .' command in your server console to see them all.

5. I know, I'm usually using it for the exact syntax, but in this case it's useless. I have no idea about the day/night length is gone or just renamed (probably gone :( ). An up-to date command list could be useful from them. Well, not too fine documented development :) Thanks the help!

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't think it existed before, only via plugins.

7. When i put owner id in server console, command not found : global.ownerid ?? HELP ME PLS

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's a default Rust command. Are you sure you aren't using Rust Legacy instead?

9. Just leave the 'global' use simple 'ownerid_<steamID (required)>_<username (I guess optional)>_<reason (optional)>'. The '_' is a space of course.
    If you access to the server 'user.cfg' file then you can add this line manualy (server restart needed after that).

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can use server.readcfg if manually editing the cfg file, no need to restart.

11. You're right! I forgot this! :)

12. hi
    i hope you are good wilf
    i want to ask how can i call the airdrop without plugin like (heli.call) in server
    thanks for help :)

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Pretty sure you need a plugin.

14. Anyone know how to adjust the day and night length settings pls the commands ive found wont work i.e env.daylength xxx ect

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need a plugin, there are no default commands for that.

16. ahhh they must of taken them out thanks wulf

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Rust hasn't had them, only Rust Legacy.

18. They did m8 can remember on server i had ages ago that i could change the day and night length in the console ive never used or had legacy server

19. Ingame command with admin right:
    supply.drop - it`s calling an airdrop to your position
    supply.call - calling an airdrop to random position

20. In the Rusty console I type

oxide.reload DeathNotes

but it says 'Command not found'

What am I doing wrong? Version works fine.