SecureAdmin

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,438 - First Release: Nov 12, 2015 - Last Update: May 22, 2017

5/5, 9 likes
  1. Hey Wulf when i kick or ban players i get this in my console
    Code:
    at BasePlayer.SendConsoleCommand (System.String command, System.Object[] obj) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Player.Message (.BasePlayer player, System.String message, System.String prefix, UInt64 userId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Covalence.RustPlayer.Message (System.String message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.SecureAdmin.Broadcast (System.String key, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.SecureAdmin.KickCommand (IPlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.SecureAdmin.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you post the error above that please?

3. that is the whole error code..

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's the bottom half, there should be one line above it with the actual plugin version and the actual error.

5. Code:
    Pino[18350180/765611980XXXXXXXX] has entered the game
      at BasePlayer.SendConsoleCommand (System.String command, System.Object[] obj) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Player.Message (.BasePlayer player, System.String message, System.String prefix, UInt64 userId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Covalence.RustPlayer.Message (System.String message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.SecureAdmin.Broadcast (System.String key, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.SecureAdmin.KickCommand (IPlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.SecureAdmin.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [QuickMessage] <color=orange>Need help? Join our discord channel to find staff - 
    Thats the whole code with the next lines after and before

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your logs please, there should still be the rest of the error.

7. Code:
    05:01 [Error] Failed to call hook 'KickCommand' on plugin 'SecureAdmin v1.1.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    05:01 [Stacktrace]   at BasePlayer.SendConsoleCommand (System.String command, System.Object[] obj) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Ahh there we go :D
    [DOUBLEPOST=1495423261][/DOUBLEPOST]where do i post when its something from the rustcore ?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Secure Admin with a new update entry:

9. Hello @Wulf , did you plan to add temp ban back to this plugin?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll look into it.

11. Hello @Wulf ,

Is it possible to add the mute?

Thanks

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Possible, but not really worth it right now as most use BetterChat. Once we make some changes in Oxide for the chat hooks, I'll likely add it.

13. So I'm trying to kick or ban people and it keeps telling me player not found but I can see them in the player list..

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Make sure you are starting the name exactly as shown in the list, perhaps including their tag if they have one. If a player isn't found, then there were no names starting with what you typed.

15. Yeah I was typing it exactly how it was shown, I'd be in front of him while typing it so I know he's in game.

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Correcting casing, tags and all?

17. Yeah everything correct. I had to end up using his steamid64 to ban him, which makes it more difficult for my moderators to ban people.

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which host are you with? It sounds like you're using an older version of the plugin, because the only way the old version would have that issue is if there is more than one match (online or offline) starting with the name you provided. The new version will show you if there are multiple matches, else it will show you if there was no matching player.

19. I'm using NFO servers, I downloaded and uploaded the plugin from here to my ftp.

20. Is there a new version that's not on this website that I can download.