SecureAdmin

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,438 - First Release: Nov 12, 2015 - Last Update: May 22, 2017

5/5, 9 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, that would be it.
    8343b9bafe9bc52e10ece040dbb43e81.png

2. Ah ok, this will probably do the same for getting banned too maybe? People started calling abuse XD

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yup, the AntiHack uses the "ban" command as well. I'll see if I can figure out why the reason isn't showing.

4. Its an easy fix, Just need to rename the variable called reason within the plugin for something else. And rename what else uses the variable called reason within the plugin. could just change it to Reason within the plugin.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

How is that a fix? Removing the reason is not a fix. It's not a variable conflict either, if that's what you're thinking.

6. Is there a way to force a violation kick? I thought that because they both use the var called reason.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's just the kick command, so just call the ConsolsSystem method from the screenshot.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated SecureAdmin with a new update entry:

9. This plugin does not work with BetterSay.

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It does, you just can't have both using the say command. This plugin has an option to disable it, see the config.

11. @Wulf
    I've just tested you're secureadmin
    Well there are just a few things,
    While useing the /ban command I'm getting the next few things,
    /ban playername reason then doing /ban TheBleuSoldier13 test,
    the messages shows up twice and he is still able to play around the server
    And when useing /unban playername the server is crashing again ,
    PS: I didn't get any errors showing up,
    And I've also looking into mij logs and I can't find anything on it,
    So...

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Figured out why. It'll be fixed in the next Oxide build. :)

13. @Wulf if it's not too much trouble, could you add some hooks for /ban and /kick that include in IPlayer format the target player and initiator? :D No worries at all if it's a lot of work though!

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That would be something for Oxide, not a plugin.

15. Ahh brilliant! Well if one could be added for Ban and Kick which supported IPlayer and reasons, that would be fantastic :)

16. @Wulf is there a way when banning someone to ban users who are family sharing with that account?

17. When you ban via RustAdmin, the banned name is the server hostname rather than the player name. When you kick a player with no reason, it says 'X was kicked for'

EDIT: Also, this has made both of our servers which use this (on different dedis) hang on reboot unloading SecureAdmin.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2017
  18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It doesn't do anything on unload, so I don't see how that would be related. I'll look into the name thing.

19. Me either, however on different servers on different physical machines at different reboot times the log is:

Rustoria Zeus:
    11:00 [Info] Unloaded plugin SecureAdmin v1.1.3 by Wulf/lukespragg
    12:14 [Info] Loading Oxide Core v2.0.3159...

Rustoria Enyo:
    16:00 [Info] Unloaded plugin SecureAdmin v1.1.3 by Wulf/lukespragg
    16:13 [Info] Loading Oxide Core v2.0.3159...

Had to close the process/console in Session0 for it to come back up