SecureAdmin

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,438 - First Release: Nov 12, 2015 - Last Update: May 22, 2017

5/5, 9 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Dunno, but the plugin doesn't control how it unloads.

2. Probably just us again :D

3. @Wulf

I've just installed the plugin but I got this messages when my server loads the plugin
    Code:
    Error while compiling: SecureAdmin.cs(261,20): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IServer' does not contain a definition for `Unban' and no extension method `Unban' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IServer' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Should be fixed in the next Oxide build. Had to undo some changes.

5. where is the banlist location? it's temp ban?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It uses the game's default bans file.

7. @Wolf I've update the server with the newst oxide version and I'm just useing /ban playername reason test,
    I see player as been bannend for test but afhter that the player arn't even getting kicked from the server for that ban But when relogin from the server and then joining back to the server I see you're bannend from the serve which is weird,
    (ps There arn't even errors)

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll take a look.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated SecureAdmin with a new update entry:

10. When I kick someone how come it displays being kicked twice in the chat?

Thank you

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

12. when i'm banned throw /ban nick one player and the server banned me, why?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

14. Can you creat one more command /warn Player "time" "Reason"

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

How would it warn them?

16. I mena command with /warn "player" "reason" when he get more then 3 warning get kicked.

17. @Wulf, can you add that moderator can't ban each other in next update please

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Likely not right away, as there isn't a universal way to do that other than check the moderator perm group, but that will be customizable down the road so wouldn't be a reliable way to check.

Probably can, though there is a plugin that already does that called Strike System.

19. Wulf sorry to bother you but when I ban someone it still double announces?

Also everytime I do /ban <name> <reason> how come it records the server name as the player name in 'RustAdmin' rather than the name I wrote when I banned the player?

PHOTO:
    Screenshot

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2017
  20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin