1. FINALY !!! Thank youu soo much i love you #nohomo :D

Rust with oxide <3 AMAZING <3

2. "#nohomo" ! Hahaha !
    Thanks for that laugh !
    Yep, Rust without Oxide is pretty useless, i was quite happy to get it working too :p
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457565823][/DOUBLEPOST]
    The topic is like full of answers about that. Please read.

3. Much easier to setup than I thought. If your having issues just msg me and ill get it up for you within 5minutes (thats how long it took me)

4. Thanks for your feeback !
    Feel free to post your success here : Success, Notable achievements, and Shoutouts. :: Linux Game Server Managers
    Will motivate LGSM main dev for his hard work ! :)

Also, i've been spending a huge amount of time with a dude having weird connect issues... Seemed like a firewall issue, but it wasn't, i was able to connect to his server after connecting to SSH only...
    Well guyz, if you have an OVH Game server, please know that they enable a shitty firewall by default... And you can disable it only in your OVH management panel ! He lost 3 days because of that.

5. this oxide to Linux every time out windows update to oxide also leaves him? which link to always download the latest version of linux oxide?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The link in the first post is always the latest.

7. which of the two links and o'que always update? this update rust today will oxidize to the current linux? could pass me the link please? I'll be very thankfull

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The GitHub link with Oxide-Rust_Linux.zip in it.

9. after upgrading the rust today how long on average already out the new version of linux oxide?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It is there at the same time the Windows one is.

11. nice very nice :)

12. is this linux build updated to latest patch?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, it's always up-to-date when the Windows ones are.

14. How do I uninstall/reinstall this on Ubuntu??

15. UltimateByte, thx for great job!
    i`d like to tell you my story:
    Linux Gentoo x64 (up to date)
    mono 4.4.1 x64

Manually installed rust_server + oxide (same result for UltimateByte installation) made this when i tried to lunch ./CSharpCompiler

Code:
    Corlib not in sync with this runtime: expected corlib version 140, found 138.
    Loaded from: mscorlib.dll
    Download a newer corlib or a newer runtime at http://www.mono-project.com/download.
    unmerged mono 4.4.1 and installed 4.6 manually from the src. And the result was:

Code:
    Corlib not in sync with this runtime: expected corlib version 149, found 138.
    Loaded from: mscorlib.dll
    Download a newer corlib or a newer runtime at http://www.mono-project.com/download.
    Tried clean install several times and "unzip -o ../../../../Oxide-Rust_Linux.zip;" also

still no luck! Continuing to search the problem

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You shouldn't be installing mono manually on your server, it will mess with the compiler and Oxide.

17. no mess. All the dependencies of my distro are satisfied, just unpack. Configure with usr prefix and install. All the other stuff worked like a charm.
    Already made make uninstall. Trying mono-4.4.0.148
    5dBR3qh.png

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The correct files come with Oxide and the game it is for, if it's finding another version, then there's another version located somewhere on your server that is still installed or has some registered still.

19. you mean i do not need mono installed on the system at all?

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Mono should not be installed on the system at all, it all comes with the game and Oxide.