1. Thank you!

2. I replaced the library (libeac_server.so) with the new one and still receive the same error message as before. Seems this fix might not be working for everyone.

3. The Fixed worked for me. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

4. Verify you have uploaded the correct file to the correct place. It worked for me, my server finally launched. Using Ubuntu 16,04.

What are you using?

5. Great work on finding this everyone !

Sheesh, rust devs need to get it together. Still alpha right? "Starting" to feel like a flimsy pretext to be shit devs xD

6. I copied it into "rust_Data/Plugins/x86_64/" off my installation directory. I am pretty sure it is the right directory because there was already a "libeac_server.so" file in the directory which i renamed to "libeac_server.so.backup-2017-10-20". I just did a search (find / | grep libeac) and the original file is nowhere else on my system so I think it has to be the right directory. I also set the permission the same as the original file (chmod 755) and did the same for owner (chown steam) and group (chown steam) so file access is the same. I am using Redhat/CentOS 7.3. Makes me sad because my servers are still down :(.

Edit: This is a Vanilla server. No Oxide/mods.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2017
  7. -UPDATE- For those still having problems even with the new libeac_server.so:

Make sure you completely remove the old binary from the folder. The server will attempt to run EVERY FILE in that folder, including the old broken one.

As soon as totally removed the libeac_server.so.bak I had renamed the old one to from that folder, the server started right up.

Surprise!

8. To be fair, this was an EAC build issue... my guess is with the problems facepunch ran into with yesterdays build and late release, they wanted to get the update out and deal with this after, since most of the player base (and official servers) are running on windows. All the little kids on Reddit and elsewhere would have flipped their shit if they had to wait until Friday for an update... you know, things like calling them "shitty devs". I can understand them not having time to test on Linux when trying to get the update out. Admittedly they could have been a bit more communicative about it though.

9. Thank you ThatRustGuyBB! I deleted the backup file, still no-go. I then deleted the new "fix" file as well and re-downloaded it and set permisions/ownership. Now the server starts up correctly. A bit strange but I wont complain. I guess it is possible the original download was corrupted. I was unable to verify via SHA or MD5 since none was provided so it is possible the original was corrupted. I guess it is also possible it took some coercing to get it to load the correct file. Thank you all for your help. This forum is my go-to for Linux rust issues even though I dont use Oxide. Regards,

Twinge

10. YESSSSSSSSSSS that was the "problem".... Thank you!!!, that was very logical, but never thought about it

11. I retract this statement. Fix worked

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2017
  12. I've replaced my file and the server begins to start but it disconnects before starting up. Console shows this...

Code:
    eac_server.so [x64] :: OnLoad()
    The following assembly referenced from /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Oxide.Ext.RustIO.dll could not be loaded:
         Assembly:   Oxide.Game.Rust    (assemblyref_index=8)
         Version:    2.0.3187.0
         Public Key: (none)
    The assembly was not found in the Global Assembly Cache, a path listed in the MONO_PATH environment variable, or in the location of the executing assembly (/home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/).Could not load file or assembly 'Oxide.Game.Rust, Version=2.0.3187.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.
    [S_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init() failed; SteamAPI_IsSteamRunning() failed.
    Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 252490
    Stacktrace:  at (wrapper managed-to-native) EasyAntiCheat.Server.Hydra.NativeModule.dotInitialize (intptr,uint,string) <0x00091>
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) EasyAntiCheat.Server.Hydra.NativeModule.dotInitialize (intptr,uint,string) <0x00091>
      at EasyAntiCheat.Server.Hydra.NativeModule.Initialize (EasyAntiCheat.Server.ServerConfiguration) <0x000ab>
      at EasyAntiCheat.Server.Hydra.EasyAntiCheatServer`1<EasyAntiCheat.Server.Hydra.Client>..ctor (EasyAntiCheat.Server.Hydra.EasyAntiCheatServer`1/ClientStatusHandler<EasyAntiCheat.Server.Hydra.Client>,EasyAntiCheat.Server.ServerConfiguration,System.Nullable`1<int>) <0x000b4>
      at EasyAntiCheat.Server.Hydra.EasyAntiCheatServer`1<EasyAntiCheat.Server.Hydra.Client>..ctor (EasyAntiCheat.Server.Hydra.EasyAntiCheatServer`1/ClientStatusHandler<EasyAntiCheat.Server.Hydra.Client>,int,string) <0x0007e>
      at EACServer.DoStartup () <0x001da>
      at ServerMgr.OpenConnection () <0x0021f>
      at Bootstrap/<StartServer>c__Iterator2.MoveNext () <0x00565>
      at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator,intptr) <0x0005e>
      at (wrapper runtime-invoke) <Module>.runtime_invoke_void_object_intptr (object,intptr,intptr,intptr) <0x00065>Native stacktrace:    /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/libmono.so(+0x92406) [0x7fc478faa406]
        /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0(+0x1138f) [0x7fc47b8b238f]
        /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(gsignal+0x38) [0x7fc47aa63428]
        /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(abort+0x169) [0x7fc47aa65029]
        ./RustDedicated() [0xa1b40b]
        /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/libmono.so(+0xd1532) [0x7fc478fe9532]
        /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/libmono.so(+0x350bd) [0x7fc478f4d0bd]
        /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0(+0x1138f) [0x7fc47b8b238f]
        /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Plugins/x86_64/libeac_server.so(GameServerHydra_Initialize+0x14) [0x7fc473ba839c]
        [0x4032db90]
        [0x4032d0ce]
        /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/libmono.so(+0x39208) [0x7fc478f51208]
        /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/libmono.so(mono_runtime_invoke+0x67) [0x7fc47904d3c0]
        ./RustDedicated() [0x9db7f1]
        ./RustDedicated() [0xa4617d]
        ./RustDedicated() [0xa0cc39]
        ./RustDedicated() [0xa0d5ae]
        ./RustDedicated() [0xa0d628]
        ./RustDedicated() [0x60f6a6]
        ./RustDedicated() [0x820c12]
        ./RustDedicated() [0x4433ff]
        /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(__libc_start_main+0xef) [0x7fc47aa4e82f]
        ./RustDedicated() [0x448578]Debug info from gdb:Could not attach to process.  If your uid matches the uid of the target
    process, check the setting of /proc/sys/kernel/yama/ptrace_scope, or try
    again as the root user.  For more details, see /etc/sysctl.d/10-ptrace.conf
    ptrace: Operation not permitted.
    No threads.=================================================================
    Got a SIGABRT while executing native code. This usually indicates
    a fatal error in the mono runtime or one of the native libraries
    used by your application.
    =================================================================
    Server Log...

Code:
    Set current directory to /home/steam/serverfiles
    Found path: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated
    Mono path[0] = '/home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed'
    Mono config path = '/home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/etc'
    Preloaded 'libRakNet.so'
    Preloaded 'libRustNative.so'
    Preloaded 'libeac_server.so'
    Preloaded 'libeasyanticheat.so'
    Preloaded 'libsteam_api64.so'
    Preloaded 'steamclient.so'
    Unable to preload the following plugins:
        libRenderer.so
    Player data archive not found at `/home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/data.unity3d`, using local filesystem
    Initialize engine version: 2017.1.2f1 (cc85bf6a8a04)
    Forcing GfxDevice: Null
    NullGfxDevice:
        Version:  NULL 1.0 [1.0]
        Renderer: Null Device
        Vendor:   Unity Technologies
    AudioManager: Using Unknown: NoSound Driver
    Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/UnityEngine.Networking.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/UnityEngine.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/UnityEngine.Timeline.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/UnityEngine.Timeline.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/UnityEngine.Analytics.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/UnityEngine.Analytics.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/ConvexHull.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/ConvexHull.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/I18N.CJK.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/I18N.CJK.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/I18N.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/I18N.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/I18N.MidEast.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/I18N.MidEast.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/I18N.Other.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/I18N.Other.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/I18N.Rare.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/I18N.Rare.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/I18N.West.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/I18N.West.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Ionic.Zip.Reduced.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Ionic.Zip.Reduced.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/LZ4.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/LZ4.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/EasyAntiCheat.Client.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/EasyAntiCheat.Client.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/EasyAntiCheat.Server.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/EasyAntiCheat.Server.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Facepunch.Console.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Facepunch.Console.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Facepunch.Input.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Facepunch.Input.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Facepunch.Network.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Facepunch.Network.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Facepunch.Raknet.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Facepunch.Raknet.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Facepunch.Rcon.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Facepunch.Rcon.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Facepunch.System.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Facepunch.System.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Facepunch.UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Facepunch.UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Rust.Data.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Rust.Data.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Rust.Global.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Rust.Global.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Rust.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Rust.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Rust.Workshop.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Rust.Workshop.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/websocket-sharp.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/websocket-sharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Facepunch.Steamworks.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Facepunch.Steamworks.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Facepunch.Unity.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Facepunch.Unity.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Newtonsoft.Json.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Newtonsoft.Json.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/ApexAI.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/ApexAI.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/ApexSerialization.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/ApexSerialization.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/ApexShared.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/ApexShared.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/System.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
    - Completed reload, in  0.052 seconds
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Oxide.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Diffuse': dependency 'AddPassShader' shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Splatmap/Diffuse-AddPass' not found
    Shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Splatmap/Specular-AddPass': fallback shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Splatmap/Diffuse-AddPass' not found
    Shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Splatmap/Standard-AddPass': fallback shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Splatmap/Diffuse-AddPass' not found
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/Rust/Standard Decal' - All passes removed
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/Rust/Standard Decal' - Setting to default shader.
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/Rust/Standard Decal (Specular setup)' - All passes removed
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/Rust/Standard Decal (Specular setup)' - All passes removed
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/Rust/Standard Decal (Specular setup)' - Setting to default shader.
    UnloadTime: 1.269000 ms
    Bootstrap Startup
    System
        Name: ELROND
        Model:  Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2670 0 @ 2.60GHz
        Cores:  4
        Memory: 16044 MBGPU
        Model:  Null Device
        API:    NULL 1.0 [1.0]
        Memory: 128 MB
        SM:     30Process
        Priority: 0
        Threads:  0
        Memory:   126 MB
        Peak:     142 MBMono
        Collects: 10
        Memory:   0 MB
    Manifest Metadata Loaded
        9443 pooled strings
        13 mesh colliders
        4435 prefab properties
        377 effect categories
        421 entity names
        83 skinnable names
    Command Line: "./RustDedicated" "-batchmode" "+server.ip" "172.16.20.105" "+server.port" "28015" "+server.tickrate" "30" "+server.hostname" "[UK]Judgement-Day|x3|Half-Craft|Remove" "+server.identity" "rustserver" "+server.maxplayers" "50" "+server.worldsize" "3500" "+server.saveinterval" "300" "+rcon.web" "1" "+rcon.ip" "172.16.20.105" "+rcon.port" "28016" "+rcon.password" "******" "-logfile" "/home/steam/log/server/rustserver-game-2017-10-21-14:55:35.log"
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Oxide.References.dll (this message is harmless)
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/kernel32
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/libkernel32.so
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/./kernel32
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/./libkernel32.so
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/kernel32
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/libkernel32
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/libkernel32.so
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/./libkernel32
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/./libkernel32.so
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/libkernel32
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/System.Xml.Linq.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/System.Xml.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/System.Data.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/System.Configuration.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Oxide.CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Mono.Security.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Oxide.Ext.RustIO.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Oxide.MySql.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/MySql.Data.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Oxide.Rust.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Oxide.SQLite.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/System.Data.SQLite.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Oxide.Unity.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/System.Transactions.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/System.Configuration.Install.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Mono.Data.Tds.dll (this message is harmless)
    Non platform assembly: data-0xf1e3c10 (this message is harmless)
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/data-0xf1e3c10.so
    Server Config Loaded
    Running server/rustserver/cfg/users.cfg
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Manifest Assets Loaded
        83 skinnable objects
    Unloading 5 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 63)
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Rust/Standard Terrain BaseMap' - All passes removed
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Rust/Standard Terrain BaseMap' - All passes removed
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Rust/Standard Terrain' - All passes removed
    UnloadTime: 6.847000 ms
    Generating terrain of size 3500 with seed 768996317
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Floating point textures aren't supported on this device (Main Camera (UnityStandardAssets.CinematicEffects.TonemappingColorGrading))
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Couldn't open /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Plugins/x86_64/libRenderer.so, error: /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Plugins/x86_64/libRenderer.so: undefined symbol: glXGetProcAddressARB
    (Filename:  Line: 203)Fallback handler could not load library /home/steam/serverfiles/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/Renderer
    [AmplifyOcclusion] Null graphics device detected. Skipping effect silently.
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Unloading 1046 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 24711.
    Total: 224.057000 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.857000 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.577000 ms MarkObjects: 213.852000 ms  DeleteObjects: 7.745000 ms)Loading Oxide Core v2.0.3600...
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loading extensions...
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Latest compiler MD5: 8ce6d27e7718e3d164766bba8833537a
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Local compiler MD5: 8ce6d27e7718e3d164766bba8833537a
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded extension CSharp v2.0.3600 by Oxide and Contributors
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded extension Rust:IO for Oxide v2.13.0 by playrust.io / dcode
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded extension MySql v2.0.3600 by Oxide and Contributors
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded extension Rust v2.0.3600 by Oxide and Contributors
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded extension SQLite v2.0.3600 by Oxide and Contributors
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded extension Unity v2.0.3600 by Oxide and Contributors
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Using Covalence provider for game 'Rust'
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loading plugins...
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded plugin Rust v2.0.3600 by Oxide and Contributors
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded plugin Unity v2.0.3600 by Oxide and Contributors
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Failed to initialize plugin 'RustIO v2.13.0' (FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Oxide.Game.Rust, Version=2.0.3187.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.)
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Unloaded plugin Rust:IO for Oxide v2.13.0 by playrust.io / dcode
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)AdminHammer, AdminRadar, AutoGrades, Build, CopyPaste, CraftingController, DeathNotes, FancyDrop, GatherManager, Give, Godmode, HeliControl, ImageLibrary, InfoPanel, InventoryCleaner, MasterKey, NTeleportation, NightLantern, NightVision, NoDecay, QuickSmelt, RealtimeWipeInfo, RemoveAAA, RemoverTool, SignArtist, StackSizeController, ToukDurability, Updater and Vanish were compiled successfully in 2858ms
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded plugin AdminHammer v1.1.2 by mvrb
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded plugin AdminRadar v4.1.2 by nivex
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded plugin Automatic Build Grades v0.0.22 by AlexALX
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded plugin Build v1.1.8 by Reneb & NoGrod
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded plugin Copy Paste v3.4.1 by Reneb
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded plugin Crafting Controller v2.4.7 by Mughisi
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded plugin Death Notes v5.2.13 by LaserHydra
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded plugin FancyDrop v2.6.22 by Fujikura
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded plugin Gathering Manager v2.2.6 by Mughisi
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded plugin Give v2.1.6 by Reneb
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded plugin Godmode v4.1.0 by Wulf/lukespragg
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded plugin HeliControl v1.2.4 by Shady
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded plugin ImageLibrary v2.0.8 by Absolut & K1lly0u
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded plugin InfoPanel v0.9.5 by Ghosst / Nogrod
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded plugin Admin Inventory Cleaner v1.4.1 by TheDoc - Uprising Servers
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded plugin MasterKey v0.6.1 by Wulf/lukespragg
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded plugin NTeleportation v1.0.21 by Nogrod
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded plugin NightLantern v2.0.8 by k1lly0u
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded plugin NightVision v1.0.1 by Jake_Rich
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded plugin NoDecay v1.0.13 by Deicide666ra/Piarb
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded plugin QuickSmelt v3.0.3 by Wulf/Fujikura
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded plugin Realtime Wipe Info v2.1.0 by Ryan
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded plugin RemoveAAA v0.4.6 by Tuntenfisch
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded plugin RemoverTool v4.1.11 by Reneb
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded plugin Sign Artist v0.3.3 by Nogrod / Bombardir
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded plugin Stack Size Controller v1.9.6 by Canopy Sheep
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded plugin ToukDurability v1.0.0 by Touk
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded plugin Updater v2.1.1 by LaserHydra
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded plugin Vanish v0.4.1 by Wulf/lukespragg
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)WebSocket RCon Started on 28016
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)[1.2s] Loading World
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Rust/Standard Blend 4-Way' - All passes removed
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Rust/Standard Blend 4-Way' - All passes removed
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Packed/Rust/Standard Terrain Blend (Specular setup)' - All passes removed
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Packed/Rust/Standard Terrain Blend (Specular setup)' - All passes removed
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Rust/Standard Terrain Blend (Specular setup)' - All passes removed
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Rust/Standard Terrain Blend (Specular setup)' - All passes removed
    [8.7s] Spawning World
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)[0.7s] Terrain Mesh
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)[1.7s] Wire Meshes
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)[2.6s] Procedural Generation
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Map Spawned 294 entities
    Destroying 303 old entities
        done.
    Spawning 27497 entities
        7568 / 27497
        18355 / 27497
        25714 / 27497
        done.
    Enforcing SpawnPopulation Limits
        done.
    Initializing 28733 entity links
        done.
    Initializing 2771 stability supports
        done.
    Initializing 2440 conditional models
        done.
    Initializing 27497 entity save caches
        done.
    Facepunch.Steamworks Unity: LinuxPlayer
    Facepunch.Steamworks Os: Linux
    Facepunch.Steamworks Arch: x64
    Connected to Steam
    Receiving unhandled NULL exception
    #0  0x007ffcfbe20300 in funlockfile
    #1  0x007ffcfbe208b0 in GameServerHydra_Initialize
    #2  0x007ffcfbe208d0 in (Unknown)
    #3  0x007ffcfbe208e0 in (Unknown)
    #4  0x007ffcfbe208f0 in mono_set_defaults
    #5  0x007ffcfbe20d80 in mono_runtime_invoke
    #6  0x007ffcfbe20db0 in std::vector<core::basic_string<char, core::StringStorageDefault<char> >, std::allocator<core::basic_string<char, core::StringStorageDefault<char> > > >::~vector()
    #7  0x007ffcfbe20de0 in std::vector<core::basic_string<char, core::StringStorageDefault<char> >, std::allocator<core::basic_string<char, core::StringStorageDefault<char> > > >::~vector()
    #8  0x007ffcfbe20e00 in std::vector<core::basic_string<char, core::StringStorageDefault<char> >, std::allocator<core::basic_string<char, core::StringStorageDefault<char> > > >::~vector()
    #9  0x007ffcfbe20f70 in std::vector<core::basic_string<char, core::StringStorageDefault<char> >, std::allocator<core::basic_string<char, core::StringStorageDefault<char> > > >::~vector()
    #10 0x007ffcfbe20fb0 in std::vector<core::basic_string<char, core::StringStorageDefault<char> >, std::allocator<core::basic_string<char, core::StringStorageDefault<char> > > >::~vector()
    #11 0x007ffcfbe20ff0 in operator new(unsigned long)
    #12 0x007ffcfbe21060 in std::vector<core::basic_string<char, core::StringStorageDefault<char> >, std::allocator<core::basic_string<char, core::StringStorageDefault<char> > > >::~vector()
    #13 0x007ffcfbe21080 in zcfree
    #14 0x007ffcfbe21a80 in __libc_start_main
    #15 0x007ffcfbe21b40 in zcfree

13. This is a different error than what people where having with in this thread

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's actually the same error (Linux crashing with sigabrt; the first error isn't really related though and isn't an issue in latest Oxide builds.

15. Ah woops my bad. I just was following this thread at first because i was also getting the error because the missing eac file

16. it fixed mine....opensuse server had to manually delete a lock file for some reason

17. Fixed mine by just re-downloading the file. First one must've been borked.

18. Hi @Wulf, how are you going since? I just took a server (debian 9 stable) and I also have this concern. The problem has not been solved yet?

Code:
    Set current directory to /home/rip/Rust/server
    Found path: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated
    Mono path[0] = '/home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed'
    Mono config path = '/home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/etc'
    Preloaded 'libRakNet.so'
    Preloaded 'libRustNative.so'
    Preloaded 'libeac_server.so'
    Preloaded 'libeasyanticheat.so'
    Preloaded 'libsteam_api64.so'
    Preloaded 'steamclient.so'
    Unable to preload the following plugins:
        libRenderer.so
    Player data archive not found at `/home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/data.unity3d`, using local filesystem
    Initialize engine version: 2017.1.2f1 (cc85bf6a8a04)
    Forcing GfxDevice: Null
    NullGfxDevice:
        Version:  NULL 1.0 [1.0]
        Renderer: Null Device
        Vendor:   Unity Technologies
    AudioManager: Using Unknown: NoSound Driver
    Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/UnityEngine.Networking.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/UnityEngine.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/UnityEngine.Timeline.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/UnityEngine.Timeline.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/UnityEngine.Analytics.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/UnityEngine.Analytics.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/ConvexHull.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/ConvexHull.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/I18N.CJK.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/I18N.CJK.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/I18N.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/I18N.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/I18N.MidEast.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/I18N.MidEast.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/I18N.Other.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/I18N.Other.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/I18N.Rare.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/I18N.Rare.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/I18N.West.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/I18N.West.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Ionic.Zip.Reduced.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Ionic.Zip.Reduced.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/LZ4.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/LZ4.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/EasyAntiCheat.Client.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/EasyAntiCheat.Client.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/EasyAntiCheat.Server.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/EasyAntiCheat.Server.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Facepunch.Console.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Facepunch.Console.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Facepunch.Input.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Facepunch.Input.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Facepunch.Network.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Facepunch.Network.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Facepunch.Raknet.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Facepunch.Raknet.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Facepunch.Rcon.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Facepunch.Rcon.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Facepunch.System.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Facepunch.System.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Facepunch.UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Facepunch.UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Rust.Data.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Rust.Data.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Rust.Global.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Rust.Global.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Rust.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Rust.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Rust.Workshop.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Rust.Workshop.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/websocket-sharp.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/websocket-sharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Facepunch.Steamworks.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Facepunch.Steamworks.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Facepunch.Unity.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Facepunch.Unity.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Newtonsoft.Json.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Newtonsoft.Json.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/ApexAI.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/ApexAI.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/ApexSerialization.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/ApexSerialization.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/ApexShared.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/ApexShared.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/System.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
    - Completed reload, in  0.050 seconds
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Oxide.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Diffuse': dependency 'AddPassShader' shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Splatmap/Diffuse-AddPass' not found
    Shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Splatmap/Specular-AddPass': fallback shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Splatmap/Diffuse-AddPass' not found
    Shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Splatmap/Standard-AddPass': fallback shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Splatmap/Diffuse-AddPass' not found
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/Rust/Standard Decal' - Setting to default shader.
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/Rust/Standard Decal (Specular setup)' - Setting to default shader.
    UnloadTime: 1.074000 ms
    Bootstrap Startup
    System
        Name: ns3018194
        Model:  Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz
        Cores:  8
        Memory: 15980 MBGPU
        Model:  Null Device
        API:    NULL 1.0 [1.0]
        Memory: 128 MB
        SM:     30Process
        Priority: 0
        Threads:  0
        Memory:   114 MB
        Peak:     131 MBMono
        Collects: 10
        Memory:   0 MB
    Manifest Metadata Loaded
        10189 pooled strings
        13 mesh colliders
        4703 prefab properties
        381 effect categories
        446 entity names
        86 skinnable names
    Command Line: "./RustDedicated" "-batchmode" "-nographics" "-server.ip" "0.0.0.0" "-server.port" "28001" "-rcon.ip" "0.0.0.0" "-rcon.port" "28005" "-rcon.web" "0" "-rcon.password" "******" "-server.maxplayers" "20" "-server.hostname" "[DEV SERVER] SeBL4RD" "-server.identity" "my_server_identity" "-server.level" "Procedural Map" "-server.seed" "12345" "-server.worldsize" "4000" "-server.saveinterval" "600" "-server.globalchat" "true" "-server.tickrate" "30" "-logfile" "log.2017.12.29_13h39.txt" "-server.description" "Au boulot" "-server.headerimage" "http://rustinpeace.fr/images/ACCUEIL-MINI.png" "-server.url" "http://rustinpeace.fr/"
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Oxide.References.dll (this message is harmless)
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/kernel32
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/libkernel32.so
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/./kernel32
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/./libkernel32.so
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/kernel32
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/libkernel32
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/libkernel32.so
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/./libkernel32
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/./libkernel32.so
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/libkernel32
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/System.Xml.Linq.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/System.Xml.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/System.Data.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/System.Configuration.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Oxide.CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Mono.Security.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Oxide.MySql.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/MySql.Data.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Oxide.Rust.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Oxide.SQLite.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/System.Data.SQLite.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Oxide.Unity.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/System.Transactions.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/System.Configuration.Install.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Managed/Mono.Data.Tds.dll (this message is harmless)
    [Manifest] URI IS "https://api.facepunch.com/api/public/manifest/?public_key=j0VF6sNnzn9rwt9qTZtI02zTYK8PRdN1"
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Server Config Loaded
    Manifest Assets Loaded
        86 skinnable objects
    Unloading 5 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 63)
    UnloadTime: 4.111000 ms
    Generating terrain of size 4000 with seed 12345
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Floating point textures aren't supported on this device (Main Camera (UnityStandardAssets.CinematicEffects.TonemappingColorGrading))
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Couldn't open /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Plugins/x86_64/libRenderer.so, error: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Plugins/x86_64/libRenderer.so: undefined symbol: glXGetProcAddressARB
    (Filename:  Line: 203)Fallback handler could not load library /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/Renderer
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/libRenderer.so
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/./Renderer
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/./libRenderer.so
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/Renderer
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/libRenderer
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/libRenderer.so
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/./libRenderer
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/./libRenderer.so
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/libRenderer
    [AmplifyOcclusion] Null graphics device detected. Skipping effect silently.
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Unloading 1249 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 26098.
    Total: 93.864000 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.913000 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.046000 ms MarkObjects: 87.848000 ms  DeleteObjects: 4.056000 ms)Couldn't open /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Plugins/x86_64/libRenderer.so, error: /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Plugins/x86_64/libRenderer.so: undefined symbol: glXGetProcAddressARB
    (Filename:  Line: 203)Fallback handler could not load library /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/Renderer
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/./Renderer
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/Renderer
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/./libRenderer
    Loading Oxide Core v2.0.3773...
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loading extensions...
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Latest compiler MD5: 8ce6d27e7718e3d164766bba8833537a
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Local compiler MD5: 8ce6d27e7718e3d164766bba8833537a
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded extension CSharp v2.0.3776 by Oxide and Contributors
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded extension MySql v2.0.3752 by Oxide and Contributors
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded extension Rust v2.0.3804 by Oxide and Contributors
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded extension SQLite v2.0.3752 by Oxide and Contributors
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded extension Unity v2.0.3751 by Oxide and Contributors
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Using Covalence provider for game 'Rust'
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loading plugins...
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded plugin Rust v2.0.3804 by Oxide and Contributors
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Loaded plugin Unity v2.0.3751 by Oxide and Contributors
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)RCon Started on 28005
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Source style TCP Rcon is deprecated. Please switch to Websocket Rcon before it goes away.
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)[0.8s] Loading World
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Rust/Standard Blend 4-Way' - All passes removed
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Rust/Standard Blend 4-Way (Specular setup)' - All passes removed
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Rust/Standard Blend 4-Way (Specular setup)' - All passes removed
    [8.3s] Spawning World
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)[0.4s] Terrain Mesh
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)[1.7s] Wire Meshes
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)[2.2s] Procedural Generation
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Starting Navmesh Source Collecting.
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Calling CollectSourcesAsync took 38.11832
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Starting Navmesh Build with 54583 sources
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)9%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)10%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)12%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)13%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)14%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)15%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)16%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)17%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)18%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)19%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)20%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)21%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)23%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)24%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)25%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)26%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)27%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)29%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)30%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)31%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)32%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)33%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)34%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)35%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)36%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)37%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)38%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)39%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)40%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)42%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)44%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)45%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)46%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)47%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)48%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)49%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)50%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)51%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)52%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)53%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)54%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)55%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)56%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)57%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)58%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)59%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)60%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)61%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)62%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)63%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)64%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)65%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)66%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)67%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)68%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)69%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)70%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)71%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)72%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)73%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)74%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)75%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)76%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)77%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)78%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)79%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)80%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)81%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)82%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)83%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)84%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)85%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)86%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)88%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)90%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)99%
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Navmesh Build took 23.83 seconds
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Map Spawned 370 entities
    Couldn't load server/my_server_identity/proceduralmap.4000.12345.154.sav - file doesn't exist
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Missing EnvSync - creating
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Missing CommunityEntity - creating
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Missing ResourceDepositManager - creating
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Initializing 30007 entity links
        done.
    Initializing 279 stability supports
        done.
    Initializing 22705 entity save caches
        done.
    Facepunch.Steamworks Unity: LinuxPlayer
    Facepunch.Steamworks Os: Linux
    Facepunch.Steamworks Arch: x64
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/libsteam_api64.so
    Fallback handler could not load library /home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/libsteam_api64.so
    Couldn't initialize Steam Server (0)
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)Server startup complete
    Setting up 4 worker threads for Enlighten.
      Thread -> id: 7f1ca38eb700 -> priority: 1
      Thread -> id: 7f1ca40ec700 -> priority: 1
      Thread -> id: 7f1ca30ea700 -> priority: 1
      Thread -> id: 7f1ca28e9700 -> priority: 1
    EasyAntiCheat Scout Shutting Down
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)EasyAntiCheat Server Shutting Down
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)[Raknet] Server Shutting Down (Shutting Down)

[DOUBLEPOST=1514555442][/DOUBLEPOST]Just tried few times to start a server with clean install, minimal with oxide.
    I think my scripts are clean.
    Code:
    #!/bin/bash
    clear
    #Kill le processus du serveur, au cas ou il serait déjà lancé.
    VariableHeure2=$(date +%Y.%m.%d_%Hh%M)
    echo
    echo "..." ;
    sleep 2
    echo "..." ;
    sleep 2
    echo "..." ;
    sleep 2
    echo "ARRET DU SERVEUR......." ;
    pkill RustDedicated
    echo "..." ;
    sleep 1
    echo "..." ;
    sleep 1
    echo "..." ;
    sleep 1
    echo "---------------------------------------------------------" ;
    echo -e "-      \033[1;31mATTENTION!! PAS DE SUDO POUR CE SCRIPT !\033[0m         -" ;
    sleep 1
    echo "-                                                       -" ;
    echo "-                        -STEAM-                        -" ;
    echo "-                                                       -" ;
    sleep 1
    #Update steam.
    cd /home/rip/Rust/updater/
    ./steamcmd.sh +login anonymous +force_install_dir /home/rip/Rust/server/ +app_update 258550 validate +quit
    sleep 1
    echo "------------------MaJ Steam Terminée !!------------------" ;
    sleep 2
    #update oxide.
    sleep 1
    echo "------------------------MaJ Oxide------------------------" ;
    sleep 1
    cd /home/rip/Rust/server/
    wget -O Oxide.zip https://github.com/OxideMod/Oxide/releases/download/latest/Oxide-Rust.zip
    sleep 2
    echo "---------------------decompression..---------------------" ;
    #decompression.
    unzip -o Oxide.zip
    #supprime l'archive oxide.
    sleep 2
    echo "---------------supression de l'archive...----------------" ;
    rm Oxide.zip
    sleep 1
    echo "------------Vous pouvez relancer le serveur.-------------" ;
    exit

AND SCRIPT FOR START

Code:
    #!/bin/sh
    VariableHeure2=$(date +%Y.%m.%d_%Hh%M)
    clear
    cd /home/rip/Rust/server
    while :
    do
        echo "Starting server...\n"
        exec ./RustDedicated -batchmode -nographics \
        -server.ip 0.0.0.0 \
        -server.port 28001 \
        -rcon.ip 0.0.0.0 \
        -rcon.port 28005 \
        -rcon.web 0 \
        -rcon.password "blablabla" \
        -server.maxplayers 20 \
        -server.hostname "[DEV SERVER] SeBL4RD" \
        -server.identity "my_server_identity" \
        -server.level "Procedural Map" \
        -server.seed 12345 \
        -server.worldsize 4000 \
        -server.saveinterval 600 \
        -server.globalchat true \
        -server.tickrate 30 \
        -logfile log.$VariableHeure2.txt \
        -server.description "Au boulot" \
        -server.headerimage "http://rustinpeace.fr/images/ACCUEIL-MINI.png" \
        -server.url "http://rustinpeace.fr/"
        echo "\nRestarting server...\n"
        sleep 10
    done

19. add after #!/bin/sh:
    Code:
    export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/rip/Rust/server:/home/rip/Rust/server/RustDedicated:{$LD_LIBRARY_PATH} ;

20. Thanks man !

You will certainly be able to help me too: Which links is good according to you?

https://github.com/OxideMod/Oxide/releases/download/latest/Oxide-Rust.zip

https://github.com/OxideMod/Oxide.Rust/releases/download/2.0.3787/Oxide.Rust.zip

And my server works, but have this message :
    Code:
    [S_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init() failed; SteamAPI_IsSteamRunning() failed.
    Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 252490