1. The same for me, no solution yet?

2. Facepunch posted on reddit over an hour ago they were looking into it, so at least they're aware of the issue. I just try to update every half hour or so until they push a fix.

3. Same problem on Linux Debian...

Code:
    $ ./run.sh
    Start server...eac_server.so [x64] :: OnLoad()Unhandled Exception: System.ExecutionEngineException: SIGILL
    eac_server.so [x64] :: OnUnload()Server stoped!

4. I'm doing same thing, just letting my auto update script run on loop... You'd think they'd test the servers before releasing an update.

5. Hands from ass. Need to test all before release. Need to sleep but I will wait.

6. Strangely enough, my server starts... but oxide is broken

7. How many of the servers are running on linux????
    did you update?
    What distro are you using?

8. It works now, I rebooted 3rd time... everything works...
    I have my server setup to redownload oxide after updating RustDedicated
    Ubuntu 16.04
    Custom binutils, multithreaded python launcher....
    my server manager watches playrust twitter for updates, and restarts server when it finds a new release.

9. What operation did you do? Because I can not do it.

10. Fully updated here, reboot and nothing to make working, still broken
    If anyone needs the problem, here a ScrennShot

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

11. How many of you are using LGSM script? I do.

The guy using his own script (TastesLikeChicken) has no problems......

12. I tried directly and not work too.

13. I tried a clean install on the server(ubuntu 16.04), and again in my gaming machine(ubuntu 17.04), same results...

14. Removing the following files:
    libeac_server.so
    libeasyanticheat.so

Allows the server to technically start - but since it disables the anti-cheat, it doesn't seem to auth to the steam servers to display the server in the client, so it is definately related to the easyanticheat update.

15. I tried a fresh install too, same problem, with or without oxide. Last Ubuntu 17.10 64Bits

16. A friend of mine that is an admin of my server too said that libeac_server.so is missing. Can anyone confirm that?

17. I have this file, and not work

18. The file is there - but was updated today in the new update, which is what is causing the problems we are seeing.

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Rust just put out an update to fix this I believe, so we'll be patching for it shortly.

20. Server updated with version 2214178 and still getting the same error :(