Rust-Kits

Moved

Total Downloads: 70,142 - First Release: Oct 21, 2014 - Last Update: Jun 7, 2018

4.96216/5, 185 likes
  1. Fucking no knowledge of English ...
    /give nickname kit admin
    or
    /kit admin nickname

2. There's something wrong with spawning wood in inventory. Any ideas? I just get errors. Everything else is fine.

3. Ok, so I'm still learning all this stuff, but could someone help me out? I only want one kit for now, but this isn't working too well. Is there a guide for coding this?

Thanks!

4. i give my Players in the starter kit a building Plan with the Item "Foundation"
    Code:
    {
            "amount": 1,
            "name": "Foundation"
          },
    but the building plan dont works. The Players must throw them away and craft a new one, then it works ???

5. Foundation doesnt work Any more.
    The correct name is "Building Plan"

6. ok, thx for Info.

7. Okay, the starter one works but I can't get the christmas one too, the JSON site said it was valid. Also, how would I make the christmas kit have a limited number of usages instead of a cooldown? Thanks!

Attached Files:

8. Im getting this error
    [Oxide] 1:27 AM [Error] kits: [string "kits.lua"]:325: attempt to index global 'KitData' (a nil value)
    at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Its a brand new server, no left over data or configs. This plugin throws this error right off the back. Fresh full wipe and update. Added this and edited and restarted server.
    I removed my edited version, added default as fresh again. Same problem, also the JSON is completly empty other then {} at the top, and the default kits dont work all the time, first time i type /kit twice, dayly and start worked but admin and mod didnt, second time i typed /kit only starter would show.
    For now I removed this plugin all together. Gonna see what its like on the dark side for a change!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2014
  9. The plugin works fine and has always worked fine.
    If you are on multiplay then contact them.
    If the config file is Empty then use the config file i pût in the overview.
    Data file should stay Empty and you shouldnt edit it.

10. well the config fill isn't empty, data is only. I'm really sorry I have no idea why it does that. I tried like 5 different ways to fix it.
    I use gameservers.come for hosting. And I do all my plugin and config work through CuteFTP.

11. You data file is corrupted that's why it's not working.
    You probably made it Empty when you should delete it instead of emptying it.
    If you still get an Empty file after deleting the file, do this:
    1) shutdown your server
    2) open the data file
    3) erased everything and pût: {}
    4) save and quit
    5) restart the server

You should never edit the data file on Any plugins because by doing so you Will break the plugins.

12. I never edited the data file, I just deleted it. I tried first to edit my kits in the lua, then restarted to generate config. only admin and moderator worked. So i deleted config,lua, data, then restarted, then I added your default lua, restarted to gen config, then only everything but admin and mod worked. So I deleted it all and restarted, added the lua and restarted to gen config again. Then i edited the config and restarted. Only starter worked. Thats when I gave up. But I didnt edit the data at all.

13. well do what i told you it should work.
    editing the data file (so deleting it) while the server is up won't edit it at all as the server saves the current data anyway.

14. I will try that out when i wake up. I was up all night getting my server up and working. Thanks a bunch Reneb!

15. Love this plugin.

Any closer to vip kits or other customisable kits yet?

16. you can already make customisable kits.

as for vip kits ...
    well you can always make them moderator (and make that all your other plugins require a level 2 to be able to use the commands)

but no, other then that i don't think i'll have time to make vip kits for a while.

17. I think I get you, I'll try that out.

18. Could I get a kit example? I have no idea how to create a kit.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2015
  19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin