Rust-Kits

Moved

Total Downloads: 70,142 - First Release: Oct 21, 2014 - Last Update: Jun 7, 2018

4.96216/5, 185 likes
  1. But that requires pressing a button and clicking multiple times! It needs to be more accessible! :p

2. I am not able to have more then one kit. When it have more we can either not use it or the plugin is just not working and we can't use the /kit command. Any idea why ? :x

Update : I found out why it was not working. The base kits were not coded corretly some contained errors and was crashing the plugin.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2014
  3. [Oxide] 9:48 PM [Error] kits: [string "kits.lua"]:254: attempt to index global 'KitData' (a nil value)
    at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [DOUBLEPOST=1416693721][/DOUBLEPOST]Yea, so the Kits stop showing up after a little while on the server. for a few minutes, when you type /kit it shows all the kits. After about 10minutes, they stop showing up. You can still do /kit starter and it gives it to you, but doesn't show the list of them.

4. Hi,,

I'm running the latest Rust version, updated yesterday morning with the latest Oxide.

I can't figure out what the hell is going on here. I changed the kits, no errors on load. The problem is that after countless server reboots and "oxide.load kits", it STILL reflects the original version, like it is caching.

Here's my new code.

http://pastebin.com/KTmgTN08

And when pasting into JSONLint, it always fails, whether it's the entire script on just a function.

Parse error on line 1:
    PLUGIN.Name="kits"PL
    ^
    Expecting '{', '['

OR this for just the function

Parse error on line 1:
    functionPLUGIN: Load
    ^
    Expecting '{', '['

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The plugin is not json, it is lua. Only the config file is in json. if also should not be editing the lua file directly, instead use the generated config file.

6. Got it! That makes more sense!

Thanks!

Do you know the proper names for the items that can't be collected yet, but are in the game like...

Black berries
    Blue berries
    Can of tuna
    Bottled Water
    Chocolate
    Granola Bar
    Beans

I don't have them in my inventory, so I can't see the proper in-game names, only the names found here: http://radmin.elasticbeanstalk.com/item/list/approved/consumable/

And is "dayly" an intentional misspelling? Would it hurt if I searched and replaced it with "daily" in LUA file and JSON?

7. This still works for admin and moderator kits on my experimental server, but the starter kit doesn't work and listing the kits with /kit doesn't work. Any ideas?

8. doesn't matter you can use both types of names.
    so you can use:
    "rifle_bolt" or "Bolt Action Rifle".

please update your plugin before asking for assistance :/

9. Just updated the Plugin to the Auto Kit and Deleted my Config for the new one, but the Oxide log keeps coming up with this:

7:02 PM [Error] kits: [string "kits.lua"]:203: attempt to index field 'AutoKits' (a nil value)
    at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    7:02 PM [Error] kits: [string "kits.lua"]:203: attempt to index field 'AutoKits' (a nil value)
    7:04 PM [Error] kits: [string "kits.lua"]:203: attempt to index field 'AutoKits' (a nil value)
    7:04 PM [Error] kits: [string "kits.lua"]:203: attempt to index field 'AutoKits' (a nil value)

it also wouldn't let me personally connect for some reason, but upon checking the log and seen chat from players saying their inventory had been wiped too

10. because you didn't reset the configs --'
    it's the first thing to do when you install / update a plugin, delete the configs.

11. So far so good. Question though, the Cooldown, is it in seconds? The plugin description only says ""cooldown" => every X time you are allowed to use this kit" and I would like to limit how often users access the starter kit. I'm assuming it's seconds but I haven't loaded my updated config yet and need to remove my admin rights to my server lol.

Thanks in advance :)

12. yes it's in seconds.

13. Awesome, thanks buddy.

14. since new rust update this morning when players TP home they lose their inventory!
    im thinking its caused from auto-kit.
    yes since I disabled auto-kit your inventory stays when you tp home..

15. some incompatibility with the teleportation plugin.
    please use: "overrideDefaultKit": false
    for the moment to give me time to find a way to fix it.

16. But i can still use the autokit or no.