Rust-Kits

Moved

Total Downloads: 70,145 - First Release: Oct 21, 2014 - Last Update: Jun 7, 2018

4.96216/5, 185 likes
  1. Can you show us exactly how to do this in the files?

2. You cant have a space in the kit name and kit1 and kit2 must be removed from GUI of the config file
    Follow these steps
    1. unload plugin
    2. delete kits_data.json file
    3. upload files I fixed
    4. reload plugin
    5. login to game type /kit and add them if server needs a restart do it
    Have you got the autokit set has hide and auth level 2 also do you have any custom auto kits

Attached Files:

3. There you go my friend.

Attached Files:

4. You uploaded the same file twice also you only have the kit name with no items in them I cant do anything with this if you dont know how to make a kit see this post

5. I have 2 files in Data so i uploaded them both.

Attached Files:

6. your config does not match your other file and still you have no kits added only 4 kit names

7. Try version "3.2.9" with my Kits.json file
    Put Kits.json in the path \\oxide\data
    reload Kits.cs plugin

Attached Files:

8. The latest version works @ROCKETMAN 3 is not working because he is not doing it right when making a kit

9. I've done it 2 times already... I create the kits and stuff...
    Seems like thats not working for me either... As i have done it before.
    Do you have discord maybe?

10. It works for me any many others and the files you posted above you are also doing it wrong I have already gave you a link to a post of mine on how to make kits its up to you to fully read it and follow

11. I did, and i just found why it was not working. I didnt realise i had to do "items" in the command.

12. You see as I said you never done it right so follow the post I linked you to and it will work for you

13. Now about those skinned items, i see the list with the item id's but how do i use them? Got a tutorial for that? :)

14. You find the item you want get the skin id edit the file with notepad++ and add the skin id manually is the best way to go for you

Go to this link to see the items
    say you want Shorts
    if you scroll down you see all custom ones so we will pick Homemade Shorts copy the name and paste it into the search box on this Site then add it to the item for the kit so it looks like this
    Code:
              "itemid": -1695367501,
              "container": "wear",
              "amount": 1,
              "skinid": 818068257,
              "weapon": false,
              "mods": []
            },

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2018
  15. Heya mate, sorry to disturb again. I just created all my kits. And now they dont appear ingame anymore. They where all working. I reload the plugin and they are gone... Any idea?

Attached Files:

16. If you mean the file in data folder or config went back to default then it means you had a mistake somewhere if so remake then upload both files to be checked

17. Here they are.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1528837894][/DOUBLEPOST]
    The last set i tried making was the "Graspop one" maybe i made a mistake there?

Attached Files:

18. Both files where messed up data one had a error in it config one kit1 and kit2 must be removed and I have told so many people about this the last two days soon I wont help again on this plugin And kit names in the file that where not even made
    Follow these steps
    1. unload plugin
    2. delete kits_data.json file
    3. upload files I fixed
    4. reload plugin
    5. login to game type /kit and add them if server needs a restart do it

Attached Files:

19. I understand that you probably told people before. But there is 366 pages of questions. I remade them all by hand and now they are working just fine.
    Thanks for your help i wont bother you anymore.

20. You must have the items on your char before making each kit
    After you make a kit with a permission it will have the kits. in front of it so for vip it will be Kits.vip for donator it will be Kits.donator just do what I posted below and it will auto add the Kits. in front of the permission.
    The permission that you will now find in your kits.json file found in your oxide/data folder is what you will need to add to the new group you have set up for the special kit

/kit add "autokit"
    /kit items description "This is the autokit" authlevel 2
    /kit hide true

/kit add "daily"
    /kit items description "Daily resources for being so devoted" cooldown 86400

/kit add "starter"
    /kit items description "Help to get started, usable twice at 1hour interval" cooldown 3600

/kit add "sniper"
    /kit items description "Help for them raids, usable twice at 1hour interval" cooldown 3600

/kit add "hunter"
    /kit items description "Help to hunt them beasts, usable twice at 1hour interval" cooldown 3600

/kit add "blueprints"
    /kit items description "Couple blueprints to help you start"

/kit add "donatorreward"
    /kit items description "Donator reward" permission donator

/kit add "vip"
    /kit items description "VIP reward" permission vip

/kit add "moderator"
    /kit items description "Moderator Kit" authlevel 1

/kit add "admin"

/kit items description "Admin Kit" authlevel 2

There are unlimited AutoKits, there is now the ability to add as many "AutoKits" as you want.

"AutoKits extends the default autokit functionality but gives the customization of having multiple different autokits. On respawn this plugin will check any entries in the config and if the player has permission will give the kit. To configure an autokit simply provide a permission name (you can make this up --> see example) and a kit name (this kit must exist). So for example, if you have a kit named guns.. you might make an autokit of: "guns", "guns". Once you reload Kits it will automatically register permission: Kits.guns ... if you give this permission to a group or player they will get the gun kit on EVERY respawn."

Here is an example of what the config could look like:
    Code:
    "AutoKits": {
        "autoadmin": "autoadmin",
        "autovip": "autovip",
        "autoyoutube": "autoyoutube",
        "defaultauto": "defaultauto"
      }

This example assumes you have kits named autoadmin, autovip, autoyoutube, defaultauto

On reload of Kits it will automatically register "Kits.the value on the left side"... so Kits.autoadmin .. Kits.autovip.

Now, this can sound confusing but that is because it is so simple that we all overthink it.

So the left hand side is the permission that will be created... be default ALL permissions must be registered with the Plugins name.. therefore it makes it Kits. + your permission name...

YOU DO NOT NEED TO CREATE PERMISSIONS.. the plugin does it automatically on load.

The right hand side is the kit, which you have already created and exists in the Kits.json within the Data folder.

Now, if a player has say Kits.autoadmin .. then on respawn they will get the autoadmin kit.

If they have more then one, they get them both/all.
    AutoKitInstructions.png
    I find its easier to add the permission to the group this way you don't need to add it to every user on your server the default group will get whatever autokit you decide then you have the option to add better auto kits to custom groups like Vip or Donation groups

Make sure you remove the kit1 and kit2 and replace with your real kit names from the kits.json in your data folder
    config.png