RealtimeWipeInfo

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,533 - First Release: May 19, 2017 - Last Update: Mar 16, 2018

5/5, 8 likes
  1. Ryan updated RealtimeWipeInfo with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1495727993][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Can you try the most recent version to see if it fixes the issue?

2. out of interest what is the config on the overview page different to the one I have. Like i have none of that info by default.

Code:
    {
      "Title configuration": null,
      "Phrase configuration": null,
      "Wipe msg configuration": null,
      "General plugin settings": null
    }

3. Delete your config and reload the plugin, should be fixed after doing that :)

4. Works perfectly now thanks !

5. reloads the same config . :/

6. ive just set this plugin up and dont seem to be working, ive sorted the config file out but not sure how to get it to come up in chat ect?

Attached Files:

7. That's the Language file, if you go into the config folder (oxide/config/RealtimeWipeInfo.json) you can setup your configuration there.

The lang files are for customising the messages used in the plugin, the config files are for customising the plugins functionality.

8. this is my language file
    and still nothing poping up onn my screen
    {
    "Msg_DayFormat": "<color=orange>{0}</color> day and <color=orange>{1}</color> hours",
    "Msg_DaysFormat": "<color=orange>{0}</color> days and <color=orange>{1}</color> hours",
    "Msg_HourFormat": "<color=orange>{0}</color> hour and <color=orange>{1}</color> minutes",
    "Msg_HoursFormat": "<color=orange>{0}</color> hours and <color=orange>{1}</color> minutes",
    "Msg_MinFormat": "<color=orange>{0}</color> minute and <color=orange>{1}</color> seconds",
    "Msg_MinsFormat": "<color=orange>{0}</color> minutes and <color=orange>{1}</color> seconds",
    "Msg_SecsFormat": "<color=orange>{0}</color> seconds",
    "Title_DayFormat": "{0} day ago",
    "Title_DaysFormat": "{0} days ago",
    "Title_HourFormat": "{0} hour ago",
    "Title_HoursFormat": "{0} hrs ago",
    "Title_RecentFormat": "JUST NOW!",
    "Phrase_TimeReply": "The last wipe was {0} ago",
    "Phrase_DateReply": "The last wipe was on {0}",
    "Phrase_DateTimeReply": "The last wipe was on {0} ({1} ago)",
    "Phrase_NextWipe": "The next wipe will be on <color=orange>{0}</color> (<color=orange>{1}</color> day wipe schedule)"
    }

9. Yes, you need to edit the CONFIG file to turn on the plugin settings. NOT the lang file.

10. my config file is set up already

{
    "Title configuration": {
    "Full Title/Hostname": "NovaGaming | 5x | Wiped {0}",
    "Title Refresh Interval (minutes)": 1440.0
    },
    "Phrase configuration": {
    "Phrases": [
    "wipe",
    "when wipe",
    "wiped?"
    ],
    "Date format": "d/M"
    },
    "Wipe msg configuration": {
    "Wipe schedule (days)": 7,
    "Next wipe format": "dddd d/M"
    },
    "General plugin settings": {
    "Use time in title/messages": true,
    "Use date title/messages": true,
    "Enable Title Refresh": false,
    "Enable Phrases": true,
    "Use wipe schedule in phrase reply": true
    }
    }

11. Then it should work, if you're an admin testing if the phrase reply works then it wouldn't work. It ignores admins :)

12. Ryan updated RealtimeWipeInfo with a new update entry:

13. When testing phrases in chat, I don't seem to be getting the responses from the plugin in reply to the phrases. Anyone else having this issue?

14. It ignores admins

15. Hey Ryan, I'm having the same issue that I had with this plugin (Oxide | Welcome Messages) before he just fixed it, where the message that gets sent on connect, sends too fast, and can only be seen if you open the chat after loading in. Is there any way you could also add a delay to the wipe message being sent to chat on server connect so that players dont have to open the chat to notice that? I would greatly appreciate it if it's possible. :)

I was also wondering is there any way we could have a separate config choice for player messages showing to chat when their message contains a chosen "phrase". I like the wipe message being sent to players when they say "wipe", but I would really like it if that players message could still be sent to the server as well!

I realize I may be asking a lot, but I believe these would all be beneficial changes when and if you feel inspired to work on them. ;) This is actually my main concern right now, and there may be a way to do it with your plugin as is, but I'm not seeing how. I would love to show the hours since wipe in the title as well, as it looks a bit strange when it says "1 day ago" in the title, when the wipe was 6/3 and it's currently 6/5. I don't believe it would take up too much space if I could edit the format to be something like "1D 16HR ago".

Thank you so much! The plugin is great.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2017
  16. Could you add the option to do this same thing with the server description, maybe even add mapsize and seed reporting :)

17. I will look at both of these requests, I'm not sure I can add ALL of those requests @Paradox_Wolf but I will see :)

18. Ryan updated RealtimeWipeInfo with a new update entry:

19. @Ryan currently this plugin only seems to pickup the date in UTC. Could you add Timezone support, either through the config or dynamically? :) Currently the day is off by one because of it.

20. Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'RealtimeWipeInfo v1.0.5' (FormatException: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list.)at System.String.FormatHelper (System.Text.StringBuilder result, IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at System.String.Format (IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at System.String.Format (System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.RealtimeWipeInfo.Lang (System.String key, System.String id, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.RealtimeWipeInfo.FormatDescription () [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.RealtimeWipeInfo.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.RealtimeWipeInfo.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
    i cleared the data and config