RealtimeWipeInfo

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,533 - First Release: May 19, 2017 - Last Update: Mar 16, 2018

5/5, 8 likes
  1. Ryan submitted a new resource:

RealtimeWipeInfo - Updates title dynamically depending on wipe time as well as preventing wipe chat spam.

Read more about this resource...

2. Why would you refresh a wipe date in the title? Isn't it better to just set it once when starting the server?

3. It's all personal preference really. I can add a way to choose how you want the title laid out in the future though.

4. add please title time format dd/MM format
    example "My Untitled Rust Server - Wiped 21/05"

5. im getting this
    Code:
    (22:11:17) | Failed to call hook 'OnBetterChat' on plugin 'RealtimeWipeInfo v1.0.0' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    (22:11:17) | at Oxide.Plugins.RealtimeWipeInfo.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you using an old version of BetterChat?

7. yea seem more convenient just using the old one then downloading 5 different things for betterchat

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You may just have to ignore the error then for now. The only way it could be avoided is to add aversion check for BetterChat, but generally you should be updated to the latest.

9. I can personally recommend the upgrade for BC. It's a lot better for server performance.

Problem is with some server owners too, is that some of them don't want all of the bloated features the old BetterChat offered.

10. Nice plugin! A little contribution to add in the OnServerInitialized hook.

Code:
                if (!_Config.EnablePhrases)
                {
                    Unsubscribe(nameof(OnBetterChat));
                    Unsubscribe(nameof(OnPlayerChat));
                }

11. :O this is useful, I was looking for a way to do this if the persons BetterChat is out of date too.

Thanks!

12. Ryan updated RealtimeWipeInfo with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1495666209][/DOUBLEPOST]Please let me know if you have any issues with this update considering it was quite a large one! :D

13. Ryan updated RealtimeWipeInfo with a new update entry:

14. a mistake in hook OnServerIntilialized

15. Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'RealtimeWipeInfo v1.0.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (11:08:02) | at Oxide.Plugins.RealtimeWipeInfo_OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.RealtimeWipeInfo.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2017
  16. Do you have BetterChat on your server? Out of curiosity?

17. No i dont use that

18. Brilliant, I know what the issue is now then.

I'll fix and update as soon as I get home. Thanks!

19. Can you post your config file here please?

20. {
    "Title configuration": {
    "Full Title/Hostname": "My Untitled Rust Server - Wiped {0}",
    "Title Refresh Interval (minutes)": 60.0
    },
    "Phrase configuration": {
    "Phrases": [
    "wipe",
    "when wipe",
    "wiped?"
    ],
    "Date format": "d/M"