RealtimeWipeInfo

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,533 - First Release: May 19, 2017 - Last Update: Mar 16, 2018

5/5, 8 likes
  1. it makes sense. thx for explaining.
    another thing: ur plugin isn't compatible with BetterChat. when i type one of the keywords from config and phrases option are false it gives me what i typed with regular chat message style: Screenshot
    and there is strange bahavior with phrases answer, extra text(date with no sense?) was added for me: Screenshot time and date was on for phrases. wipe schedule in phrase reply if false. with date turned off everything ok.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1503230699][/DOUBLEPOST]i suggest to add option to let choose to use wipe schedule in days from config or use message, so server owners may point users where to check for wipe schedule info. the best is to have file in data\ folder with exact shedule dates in it or mb somehow link it to specified steam group events? in my case i wipe server once in 2-2.5 weeks and use steam groups to announce wipe day and time.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2017
  2. another bug found: Screenshot - wrong wipe time in description. looks like it adds wipe schedule days amount to wipe date. also {0} sometimes brings u old description used, so it looks like description is duplicated: Screenshot total abracadabra for me, can't get it to work correctly..

3. If you use another chat interception plugin that is likely the cause of the issue you’re having there.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1503248058][/DOUBLEPOST]
    That’s strange, the old description is applied on plugin load. Check oxide/data/RealTimeWipeInfo.json to see what’s stored in there. If it’s what you’re seeing in that screenshot that’s why. Still not sure why that’d be happening.

Anyway at some point I need to revist this plugin and rewrite it completely. This was one of my first major plugins so it’s not the best. The code is that messy I have trouble reading some parts lol...

I’ve put a rewrite on my TODO list and I’ll get to it when I can. There’s been a few random issues most likely to do with the way the config is. A lot of users seem to be getting confused with the config. But try what I mentioned.

Remove any other chat interception plugins and see what’s stored in the plugins data file for your description.

4. Code:
    {
      "Hostname": "Server in development (will kick You)",
      "Description": "1"
    }
    that's data\RealtimeWipeInfo.json contents. so info in it - it what was in hostname and description before i started to use ur plugin.

5. NoT work in BetterChat
    Code:
    {
      "Title configuration": {
        "Full Title/Hostname": "My Untitled Rust Server - Wiped {0}",
        "Date format": "d/M",
        "Title Refresh Interval (minutes)": 5.0,
        "Enable Title Refresh": false,
        "Enable the use of time in the title": true,
        "Enable the use of date in the title": false
      },
      "Phrase configuration": {
        "Enable Phrases": true,
        "Phrases": {
          "wipe": false,
          "when wipe?": true,
          "wiped?": true,
          "когда вайп?": true,
          "вайп": true,
          "вайп?": true
        },
        "Date format": "d/M",
        "Enable the use of time in the phrase reply": true,
        "Enable the use of date in the phrase reply": true
      },
      "Wipe msg configuration": {
        "Use wipe schedule in phrase reply": true,
        "Wipe schedule (days)": 7,
        "Next wipe format": "dddd d/M"
      },
      "Description settings": {
        "Description Refresh Interval (minutes)": 5.0,
        "Enable Description Refresh": false,
        "Use seed and mapsize": true,
        "Description date format": "dddd d/M",
        "Full server description": "This is your description \nYou should paste your description from your server.cfg here \nPut {0} where you want the plugins description addition to be"
      },
      "General plugin settings": {
        "Send a last wipe message to a player when they connect": false
      }
    }

6. not working at all.. i reloaded the plugin , no errors nothing

7. Would be nice if you open a repository with the source code somewhere (github?) so we can do the corrections for you.

8. Ryan updated RealtimeWipeInfo with a new update entry:

9. Apologies to all about the config regeneration!

If you have a long phrase filter list in the old versions then it'll definitely take a decent amount of time to transfer it to this new one. It'll be worth it though, this is a much more efficient and tidier version. :)

10. If you find "corrections" in this version, do let me know, I'd like to know them ;)

11. @Ryan v2.0.0 ignores all the text of "Full Server Hostname" from config. in title it outputs only wipe time(only wipetime set in my case)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1504847656][/DOUBLEPOST]upd: everything ok with description.

12. Mine is the same with the title, it only has wipe date. nothing but "8/9" is shown although i have a full title set in the config

13. suggestion: add configurable amount of minutes for "JUST NOW!" phrase instead of hardcoded 1 hour period.

14. Ryan updated RealtimeWipeInfo with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1504849485][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thanks guys, that one slipped past me. Not sure how I didn't notice that looking back. Apologies.

This is possible, but I would need to push another update to regenerate configuration files to make this work properly. FYI, I removed the Just now lang message and now it just uses Minutes.

15. Works great, thanks :D

16. @Ryan if u set "Enable Wipe Schedule Messages" to false in config it puts:
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'RealtimeWipeInfo v2.0.1' (FormatException: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list.)
      at System.String.FormatHelper (System.Text.StringBuilder result, IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at System.String.Format (IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at System.String.Format (System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Plugins.RealtimeWipeInfo.Lang (System.String key, System.String id, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Plugins.RealtimeWipeInfo.GetFormattedDescription () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Plugins.RealtimeWipeInfo.StartDescriptionRefresh () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Plugins.RealtimeWipeInfo.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Plugins.RealtimeWipeInfo.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

17. Ryan updated RealtimeWipeInfo with a new update entry:

18. not fixed

(18:56:03) | Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'RealtimeWipeInfo v2.0.2' (FormatException: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list.)

(18:56:03) | at System.String.FormatHelper (System.Text.StringBuilder result, IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.String.Format (IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.String.Format (System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.RealtimeWipeInfo.Lang (System.String key, System.String id, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.RealtimeWipeInfo.GetFormattedDescription () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.RealtimeWipeInfo.StartDescriptionRefresh () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.RealtimeWipeInfo_OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.RealtimeWipeInfo.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

19. Oh that's for the description
    [DOUBLEPOST=1504890061][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Can you send me your config so I can figure out what's causing it

20. but im activate schedule messages and works fine lol?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1504890293][/DOUBLEPOST]
    put schulde message false and give error.

Attached Files: