Rain of Fire

Custom event that adds meteor showers to the game

Total Downloads: 9,962 - First Release: Jul 20, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 1, 2017

5/5, 45 likes
  1. How to call in a meteor strike on a player with the command option in server rewards?

2. Hello developer I think the plugin broke. It says "Unkown Command"

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your oxide/logs for errors.

4. Hello, same problem. Plugin not working after update. Console message:
    Code:
    Error while compiling: RainOfFire.cs(203,25): error CS1955: The member `BasePlayer.IsAdmin' cannot be used as method or delegate

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Rain of Fire with a new update entry:

6. How i can increase density of meteors per place? May be it is "RocketSpread" option? How i can use this option (max and min values)? Sorry for bad english.

7. Not working after update. I tried uninstalling, reinstalling, restarting server, checking commands just to be sure and nothing. Keeps saying unknown command.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your oxide/logs for errors.

9. I think there's an issue with /rof droprate command

From the overview:
    /rof droprate <multiplier> - Sets the multiplier on dropped items. Set to zero to disable item drops.

When you do this command, it doesn't change the multiplier on dropped items... instead it changes the Damage multiplier.

From the config file
    "DamageControl": {
    "DamageMultiplier": 0.2

"GlobalDropMultiplier": 1.0,

If you do
    /rof droprate 5

you get:
    "DamageControl": {
    "DamageMultiplier": 5

"GlobalDropMultiplier": 1.0,

note that /rof damagescale <amount> works properly. seems droprate and damagescale changes the same value in config

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2017
  10. k1lly0u updated Rain of Fire with a new update entry:

11. What was the fix? I am having the same problem.

This is the error message I get in RCON "Failed to call hook 'ccmdEventRandom' on plugin 'RainOfFire v0.2.51' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)"

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2017
  12. hey @k1lly0u I just noticed something, theres no permissions to give the barrage to other players, is that something you perhaps could implement into this?

13. If there is anyone wanting to change, or add/change a incoming message to this script just simply open RainOfFire.json in the oxide/lang/en directory.
    What you're going to want to do is add a new line under "incoming" as ("incoming2") and write your message. Second step will be editing the actual script & finding this code itself
    Under PrintToChat(msg("incoming"));
    simply add a new line under that with PrintToChat(msg("incoming2"));
    This will also work with any other message within this plugin adding&editing.

upload_2017-6-23_13-3-8.png

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Why? Just add \n where you want to split the message. There isn't a need to add another entry.

15. I had no clue you can do that :eek:, thanks for the intel. Otherwise I guess it would be useful for those who want to add in extra messages or something..

16. Hi. Is it possible to prevent the creation of fire propagation? I just want to simulate a barrage shot without creating braziers. thx

17. FYI:

(17:23:24) | Converting prefab name to lowercase: assets/bundled/prefabs/Fireball.prefab

(17:23:28) | Converting prefab name to lowercase: assets/bundled/prefabs/Fireball.prefab

(17:23:30) | Converting prefab name to lowercase: assets/bundled/prefabs/Fireball.prefab

18. (23:55:58) | Converting prefab name to lowercase: assets/bundled/prefabs/Fireball.prefab

(23:55:59) | Converting prefab name to lowercase: assets/bundled/prefabs/Fireball.prefab

19. Not plugin related!

20. >_< ever since the plugin was placed in that's the message it spams; Not related?