QuickSort

Adds a GUI that allows players to quickly sort items into containers

Total Downloads: 14,542 - First Release: Jul 26, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 31, 2017

5/5, 44 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Unless you changed it, yes.

2. Weird, I've done that but It says that group doesn't have that permission even tho they can see the loot.

I didn't changed anything, It's all like default.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are the users in another group? Does the player have it individually?

4. The users are by default in the default group, I even do show user "name" to check what group he is in to make sure.

And also for some reason my friend even tho I put him in Moderatorid he is getting the admin tag.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

So you're trying to grant or revoke?

6. I did revoke group default "Permission"

It says this group doesn't even that permission from the first place.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you using an old version of the plugin with Use Permissions set to false in the config?

8. I downloaded the plugin few days ago, like 2-3 days ago.

I don't see that permission you talking about in the config:

Code:
    {
      "Loot All Delay (Seconds, 0 to Disable)": 0,
      "UI Style (center, lite, right)": "right"
    }

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I think it as in the old version, so if you have the latest then you should be fine.

As far as the permission goes, the only way for them to be seeing the UI is if they have the quicksort.use permission.

10. No I just don't want them to have the Loot All Button that's it :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1497654756][/DOUBLEPOST]I'll re-download it anyways.

But also for some reason my moderator is in Admin group, like he considers as auth lvl 1 but in admin group.

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you grant them quicksort.lootall? It'd only show if they have that permission.

12. I didn't that's the thing, even before the rust update itself, I didn't gave them but after the update and oxide updated they all the sudden have that permission and It doesn't let me remove that permission because It says they already don't have that, the group itself.

13. Failed to run a 0.00 timer in 'QuickSort v1.1.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Plugins.QuickSort.GetLootedInventory (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.QuickSort.AutoLoot (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.QuickSort+<LootAllCommand>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Try the latest Oxide build, 2.0.3342 or higher.

15. All the plugins appear to be working as intended now - thanks.

16. Hello @Wulf I am getting the following error:

Code:
    (13:58:24) | Failed to call hook 'SortCommand' on plugin 'QuickSort v1.1.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (13:58:24) | at Oxide.Plugins.QuickSort.GetUselessItems (IEnumerable`1 items, .ItemContainer container) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.QuickSort.SortItems (.BasePlayer player, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.QuickSort.SortCommand (IPlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.QuickSort.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (13:58:28) | Failed to call hook 'SortCommand' on plugin 'QuickSort v1.1.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (13:58:28) | at Oxide.Plugins.QuickSort.GetUselessItems (IEnumerable`1 items, .ItemContainer container) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.QuickSort.SortItems (.BasePlayer player, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.QuickSort.SortCommand (IPlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.QuickSort.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Any ideas?

17. QuickSort is not working on my server. Is it about new update? I don't see any error.

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What exactly isn't working?

19. I don't see buttons when I open a box or something else.

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Does "plugins" show the plugin is loaded without errors?