QuickSort

Adds a GUI that allows players to quickly sort items into containers

Total Downloads: 14,542 - First Release: Jul 26, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 31, 2017

5/5, 44 likes
  1. yes it loads without error

2. Isn't working for me either but it just says it is unloaded. Not sure why or what to do to get it to work. The use command does nothing

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What command? "quicksort.use" is a permission (not a command), as stated on the Overview. If the plugin is unloaded, then it won't work. I'd suggest checking your oxide/logs for errors.

4. can a components button be added to the list of items to be deposited please? its an important one now that is missing?

5. Hey @Wulf ; back in May you said you could add an option to hide the UI with a command and also add components.
    Is this still a priority or will you not add these features in the near future? Especially the hide UI thing would be really handy.

Also wanted to say: Thanks for all your contributions and Oxide.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, just haven't had the motivation or time to do it yet. I may see if someone would like to take over the plugin.

7. I dont see the quicksort menu on my right side.
    No errors nothing, but it just dont popup there.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you grant the permission?

9. Is there a standard group to give access too ?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

"default" unless otherwise set in your oxide.config.json (example includes this on the Overview.)

11. so that wil be like this right ?
    grant group default quicksort.use

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, that'd be it. ;)

13. Hey Wulf, I'm seeing this is server console is this on my end?
    Code:
    (21:43:39) | Failed to call hook 'SortCommand' on plugin 'QuickSort v1.1.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (21:43:39) | at Oxide.Plugins.QuickSort.GetUselessItems (IEnumerable`1 items, .ItemContainer container) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.QuickSort.SortItems (.BasePlayer player, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.QuickSort.SortCommand (IPlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.QuickSort.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

14. i went into a server today that did have the components option. do you have any idea where i can download that version? It was the RustyUber server.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2017
  15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

They likely added it themselves. ;)

16. is it something a novice programmer but very computer savvy can do? is it very time consuming/difficult?

I opened up the QuickSort.cs file and just replaced every text that says "trap,Traps" to "component,Components" instead. The button shows up now but how does it know which items are components?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd have to change the category that it looks for.

18. right i think i did that by replacing the "Traps" categories with the "Components" category.
    so which string of text is that?
    is it just the word "Components"? or is it like a number value?

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not sure, but you could try printing the categories out.

20. printing the categories out???
    I give up. It doesn't sound like it would be difficult to do for an experienced programmer. If someone could please add the component option i will gladly donate.