QuickSort

Adds a GUI that allows players to quickly sort items into containers

Total Downloads: 14,562 - First Release: Jul 26, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 31, 2017

5/5, 44 likes
  1. any chance to add a "component" category button on the menu ? or config for every category items. :) :)

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, I can add it to the TODO list.

3. I have this mod installed and got notification that it was updated, but i cant find it to install the new updated version. Where can i go to get the updated version?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That was a mistake. Posted on the wrong plugin. I'll be posting a new version of this shortly once I work out an exploit with it.

5. @Wulf How come I can't see the plugin? Says I don't have permission...

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

See the post above. ;) Removed until I have the new version ready.

7. Whoops sorry Wulf! Didn't read x.x Thank you! <3

8. DfzeRtjPBUI.jpg
    By default, please do
    Do not need new cupboard support

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2017
  9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not sure what you're asking for there with the messages being in Russian.

10. Decoration is the default add
    Do not need new cupboard support

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated QuickSort with a new update entry:

12. please wulf can add a command for toggle the usage ON/OFF ? some players needs to deactive it

13. Add please that the player off and on QuickSort
    22.jpg

14. Then use perm for them?

15. THEY NEED deactivate it,
    Not me.

16. i think what he means is can you add a way players can close the gui and then reopen it or when they need to use it again because it overlaps the menu and some other items like the new lockers it covers the top half of the locker @Wulf

17. nono
    The problem is the following, RUST is a heavy "thing", not a lot optimizied for low tier computers, and many players complain about they need to play with extremely low resolution in 4:3 and the Quicksort and UIs overlap a lot on their displays, then they prefer have not the QuickSort plugin, and I can not deactive for any of them, I just want a command like "/Quicksort" as toggle with the messages "Now you have Quick Sort plugin enabled" and "Now you have Quick Sort plugin disabled"... just that :D thanks for the support

18. ahh ok i have moved mine on my screen and made is smaller

first part i did was go to the quicksort.s find line 503-506 with notepad++ you can always copy and paste this into it see if it helps
    this is what it looks like for me Screenshot
    {
    Image = { Color = "0.5 0.5 0.5 0.33" },
    RectTransform = { AnchorMin = "0.765 0.805", AnchorMax = "0.985 1" }
    }, "Hud.Menu", guiInfo[player.userID]);

19. Believe me... my version is this:
    [​IMG]

is veryyyyyyyyy small, but in a low res. is a lot bigger for that ppl :D

20. ahh ok the only other way is revoke it from default group and then grant it to the people who want to use it with grant user