QuickSort

Adds a GUI that allows players to quickly sort items into containers

Total Downloads: 14,562 - First Release: Jul 26, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 31, 2017

5/5, 44 likes
  1. Cheers Wulf.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't think that's really a good solution for resolution handling.

3. So what is a good solution ? )

4. @Wulf: When using Recycle for Rust, the QuickSort doesn't close when you press escape, and if carelessly clicked can result in all held weapons being recycled. Oops. ;-)

If you then go into a box and leave, it disappears.

I'm not sure what the best answer is, maybe disable it when /rec is used, or put a close button on it so that you can close it even if it stays open.

EDIT: Confirmed similar behaviour with another plugin that uses a chest, where the chest is destroyed when you leave it, so leaving the QuickSort panel still floating there.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2017
  5. And white that bug "the QuickSort doesn't close" u can Loot the Vending machin pleace fix my stor is going bankrupt

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Make sure you're using the latest version that fixed the Vending Machine exploit.

7. When trading with metal store front, Quick Sort allows using "loot all" to take other players items without either player "accepting" please fix.

Server is completely updated to newest versions of everything. Not sure if this has been found since the patch fix last night.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

With the vending machine?

9. no, its with the metal store front. I updated to the fix for vending machines last night.

One of my players just found this out with the metal store front just now.

EDIT: I just tested it, It allows the player on the outside to take other players items with "Loot all"
    but doesn't allow the person that actually owns the shop front to take the outside players items.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2017
  10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Try the below version please.

11. Ok, the quicksort options are gone and can no longer loot any items while either side is in the trade box.

Thanks for fixing. All is good.

Note: I also tried vending machine. It also has no quicksort options just to be sure.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I gave you a much newer, WIP version by the way, so you may want to check your config. :p

I'll be posting a fix for the old shortly.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated QuickSort with a new update entry:

14. ok thanks for the update. Ill check it.

Edit: This is what I found when I checked it.

{
    "Loot Allowed (true/false)": true,
    "Loot Delay (Seconds)": 0.0,
    "LootAllowed": true,
    "LootDelay": 0.0
    }

It doubled the config. was just two lines before.

15. Please @Wulf can you add the command for disable the plugin?
    Some users needs it.

16. The server was using the latest version. It only works if the ui is showing when u ar not looking in a inventory. for example if i teleport while looking in a box the ui is still there. Then you can go over to the vending machine and loot all.

17. Yeah. I really like this plugin, but I've had to remove it for now because some people are just naughty. ;-)

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yeah, just mixed because of the changes. You can use the latest posted version and only use the bottom two options.

It's on my TODO list, yes.

I'll figure out a way to prevent that.

19. Suggestion
    Add a permission to it and only visible for players with access