QuarryLocks

Ads customizable locks to a quarry

Total Downloads: 870 - First Release: Apr 8, 2016 - Last Update: May 9, 2016

5/5, 1 like
  1. Very odd, just checked the code and tested in game and I was able to loot my own quarry. You sure its his quarry? And no it wont effect the operation of this plugin.

2. then how strange. player did not enter the code in the quarry. I and another player could not open it. but the second of his career could open all
    [DOUBLEPOST=1460597410][/DOUBLEPOST]I do not know how to explain
    [DOUBLEPOST=1460597491][/DOUBLEPOST]but it is possible that the problem is that it is old career?

3. Maybe, try replacing the quarry then test that again.

4. any of his new career, I can not open
    [DOUBLEPOST=1460597767][/DOUBLEPOST]I am afraid that after installing the plug-in players can not open my old career

5. Odd. I looked over the code for it a bunch of times I see no problems. I will find it soon enough :)

6. OK. thank you for what withstood my English))) then I am will not interfere. if you will write error

7. Is there a way to set permissions on who can use this like VIP?

8. I'm currently re-writing the plugin. The new version will include a variety of new options.

9. when you access the lock thats not yours it crashes the reload screen

10. Odd, I will look into it.

11. [Warning] [Quarry-Locks] Error with hook: OnLootEntity! Please consider removing all quarrys installed before the plugin.

12. I know why that is happening. Will put out of a update soon! Sorry with it being late. Its mothers day, we have had a little over 3 tornadoes nearly hit us. Stressful day lol :(

13. DylanSMR updated QuarryLocks with a new update entry:

14. [05/08/2016 22:23:40] [Oxide] 22:23 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnLootEntity' on plugin 'QuarryLocks v1.0.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [05/09/2016 06:52:58] [Oxide] 06:52 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnLootEntity' on plugin 'QuarryLocks v1.0.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1462801394][/DOUBLEPOST]crashed my server.

15. the problem is when players are offline you can open a quarry

16. Odd I didnt know that. Didnt even think that could be a problem. I will look into at a later date.

17. himself only has learned. And so all works fine

18. Is anyone else having problems with this mod since today's update?

19. There should not be any

20. I don't know if it is conflicting with another mod I am using or if I just don't have it setup correctly but it is not working on my server. when typing /qlocks it brings up the help so I know it is loaded but when someone "locks" a quarry, it doesn't keep other people out at all.